Mark

(male x male)

"When is he coming?" I asked myself putting my hood up and grabbing my phone to check the time. "It's already nine..." I whispered. I put my phone and hands in my hoodie pockets. "Sorry, I'm late. Had to put the dreamies to sleep, with Renjuns help. And he also questioned where I was going." He said. I looked up to notice him smiling looking at me. "You look cute, even when your cold." He said. I rolled my eyes.

Earlier that night...

"Alright, that's everyone right?" Mark asked Renjun. "Yup. Now it's our turn." Renjun answered him. Renjun turned to go back to his room. Mark quietly grabbed the dorm keys and got his shoes. "Where are you going?" Renjun asked turning to face Mark. "I'm going to go buy some food for tomorrow. I'll be back soon." Mark said nervously. "Ok comeback fast." Renjun said turning around again.

Present time...

"I need to go buy food. Let's g- COME HERE YOUNG MAN WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!" He said since I was running away from him. "IM HEADING OVER TO THE DORMS TO WAKE EVERYONE UP!" I yelled back. And then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me which caused me to bump onto him. "You wouldn't dare." He simply said. He lets go of me and grabs my hand. "Leggo." He said. "Where?" I asked looking at him. We started walking. "I told you that we will buy food, jeez do you ever listen." He mumbled. Which made me chuckle.

"The lights are still on. I should get going. I wonder who is awake." Mark mumbled looking at the dorm lights. I slightly frowned. "I'll miss you." I mumbled. He pulled me into a hug. "We will see eachother soon. I promise. Love you." He said and pulled away. I planted a small kiss on his lips. "Love you too." I said blushing, since it's our first kiss.

Back in the dorms....

Mark opened the door to reveal Renjun sitting on the couch. "Are they cute?" He asked. "Wh-What?" Mark asked kinda confused. "Obviously you wouldn't go out late at night just to buy food. And stay out that late. You were with someone." He mumbled. Mark placed the food in the kitchen and entered the living room. "He is very cute, and funny." He mumbled while blushing. "Who is he?" Renjun asked looking at the older male in the room. Mark mumbled a small and quiet 'y/n'. "Wait... as in LE-" Mark interrupts Renjun. "Shhhh... please keep it a secret." He said covering Renjun mouth. "Ok." He mumbled under Marks hand. "Now let's go put the food away and then to bed." Mark said entering the kitchen once again.

A few days later...

"Thanks Jaemin. But I didn't really need help with carrying my bag." I said putting down the food we just bought.

Short explanation on where we are: Taeyong invited me and the dreamies for a small celebration on their one year together, and we are in an indoor waterpark.

"A cute boy like you can't carry a lot of things." He said with a smile. I awkwardly smiled. I went over to Mark to help him. I heard him mumble something but I didn't quite get it. "You know none of this would happen, if we tell them we are dating." I said. "Are you serious? I don't want Donghyuck to start teasing me and pranking me more and saying it's your fault." He mumbled. "That's Donghyuck, for ya." I said chuckling.

"Oh, you got a little something here..." Jaemin mumbled coming close up to my face. But Mark quickly came and cleaned my face. I chuckled. "Jaemin, don't you have more things to do than flirt with him." Mark said sitting next to me. And with that Jaemin left. "Ah take it, take it, take it, take it." I heard the boys yell from one of the places. I started laughing and Mark looked hurt. "You know, Jaemin wouldn't be like this if we tell them-" and he interrupt me. "I know, if we tell them we are dating." Mark mumbled. "What?! Mark hyung, and Y/n Hyung are dating?" Haechan said from behind us. "Don't be mad... don't do anything to me..." Mark begged. Which made me laugh. "In one condition-" Mark interrupts Haechan. "Got it." He simply said and grabbed me. He ran into one of the pools and throws me in. "Lee Minhyung!!" I yelled looking at my now wet clothes. He quickly ran away and I started chasing him.

Meanwhile with Donghyuck...

"Did you actually mean what he just did?" Renjun asked him. "Nope... I was going to tell him to help me prank Taeyong hyung, but this was better." He said chuckling. "I guess it is. I'll help though. Let's gooooo!" Renjun yelled. And the two boys left to go prank their oldest friend.

Day 5. Lmaoo this was an old one but i edited to make it male x male and change a little bit of it?? Umm a bunch of the old comments are probably gonna be on this once i post it so : the author yall mentioned and I texted and talked it out lmaoo. Also idk if its because im lonely but i want a girlfriend lmaoo that isnt important thoo 💀💀