The problems of being me

Please give this story a chance? just bear with me, ok? thank you so much guys. <3

Kiarahs P.O.V

Everyone stared as I walked. I could feel their judging eyes examining my large body as my fat wiggled with every step. I ducked my head, heat on my cheeks and the feeling of embarrassment because of my large size. Why do I have to be this big? Why cant I be skinny? This is always on my mind. I can never get over it. I just never knew things would get worse that day.

ok. so that was my intro.. its not too bad, right? okay. so enjoy.. yeah.... VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE!

Kiarah's p.o.v

I walked into the cafeteria feeling hunger eating at my insides. I grab a tray and get in the line of hungry kids. I looked around and noticed how the skinny kids were all eating healthy food and

how the fatter kids were eating junk. What one was I? I thought about that for a while. I decided I was with the fatter ones. Then I realised something. I don't HAVE to be. I can thin down whenever I want! I just never tried. with that thought, I looked up at the menu. Lots of junk. Stuff that I would have craved any other day. Not today. not ever again. I looked up ahead and realised that the line of people in front of me was getting shorter, and I was getting ever closer to foods that would only add to my fat. No! I put the tray back and got out of the line. Food isn't good. Food is the enemy.

I'm really sorry for the short chapter! I promise I will make the next one longer!

vote! comment! (I'd love some feed back. this is my first book) c: