a long day

Kiarahs p.o.v

The day passed slowly, but soon enough, the day ended and people were flooding the halls and getting ready to go home.

I dragged my heavy feet to my locker, got my backpack, and slammed my locker door with a huff.

turning away, I spotted Kimberly. I shot her a furious glare. She had called me fat ass over facebook. She had bullied my friend, Paisley and had been a bitch all year.

She ignored my glares and kept walking like the cunt she is.

I headed outside to the tree my friends and I had chose at the beginning of the year and waited for my bus, my ride to peace.

---------------------------------------

"I'm home!" I shouted to an empty house.

taking off my converse, I walked up the stairs to my German Shepherd dogs kennel. He whines at me and stands up, tail whipping back and forth with joy.

"Hey Bane" I said lovingly. I let him outside and went to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror. The ugly me stared back.

during the day I could pretend I was beautiful. I could pretend that I was loved and that I had guys that would would die to be with me.

But when I go home reality settles once more on my shoulders and I am forced to remember the sad truth.

The ugly truth stares back at me. Her black hair had blue streaks through it and her pale blue eyes were lined darkly with makeup.

She looked tired and pale and not a hint of beautiful was showing on her face. Sure, she had clear skin, but her own mind seemed to always twist and play with the image she saw,

always comparing it to others.

I got tired of staring at herself, so she went into the kitchen. Fatty foods filled our cupboards. I sigh and instead of going for my usual cookie, I go for a banana.

turning on my phone, I decide to look at pro-Ana sites and thinspiration pictures (websites that try and help people with anorexia lose weight and pictures of skinny people to motivate you).

you will never be this skinny. EVER. You're so fat, just look at yourself. You NEVER work out and you're so freaking lazy. Get up off your ass and DO something about this. A voice screamed at me.

Some tears fell before I unfurled from my little ball of depression. I will make myself skinny. Nobody will stop me. I will be the perfect figure I always wanted to be.

i stood up and stretched, ideas of how I can burn off calories running through my brain. I could go for a run? I could do some push ups? I decided to run.

I put on my shoes, walked outside, and ran. I ran and ran and ran until I was breathing heavy and my limbs were on fire.

good job, Kiarah. Now this is your new way of living.

Okay, guys. so that's the chapter. I suggest the song 'Self fulfilling prophecy' by Maria Mena! its really good. Also check out 'Eyesore' if you like that song!