My Batman

My Batman

Lydia

-------------------

I can hear him breathing.

I don't know what's more terrifying. The fact that he took me, or the fact that I have no idea what he plans on doing with me.

But the constant breathing is what kills me the most. I understand that this place is called the 'Echo House' but the echo is driving me insane.

"Lydia..." I hear him say. I blink nervously, looking through the gate as my breathing and heart rate picks up slightly. He chuckles.

"I know you can hear me Lydia." He says. I can hear his foot steps as he slowly makes his way down the stairs. "I know you can hear me. Because your heart rate picked up as soon as I said your name." He says chuckling.

I start to shake nervously, clutching on to the bars of the gate.

"You can speak Lydia. You know what- you don't need to actually. I'm feeding off so much of your nervousness right now, it doesn't matter anyway. Plus, you being taken is causing so much chaos. Along with the fact that Im now separated from Stiles but look exactly like him..." He says chuckling again. I let out a shaky breath.

"And strife... Oh there's so much strife. And all of it from Mr. Sarcasm himself. The guilt is eating him alive, he's losing his mind with out me there to help him lose it." He says chuckling again. I spin around slowly and look at him.

"W-what do you mean?" I say shakily. I see him smirk. "Oh Lydia. I still have his memories you know. And I seem to remember one certain occurrence... You going to see him at his house and little naive Stiles saying something like 'If I lose you, I'll go out of my freaking mind." He says smirking.

I look down confused.

"Oh... You thought I was going to be the one to make him lose his mind? You really thought I would be able to make him lose his mind? Lydia... Lyds..." He says pausing and smirking. I cringe at the use of Stiles' nick name for me.

"You've always been the plan Lydia." He says. I look up at him confused. He has an evil expression on his face, an expression that doesn't seem fitting on Stiles face. He continues.

"You're the one who's going to make him lose his mind Lydia. That's been the plan all along. Because the only way for him to lose his mind, is for him to lose you." He smirks at me. I shake my head frantically.

"No. No you wouldn't do that..." I say. He chuckles. "Lydia, the only reason I chose Stiles to posses was because of how tragic this boys life is. His mom had died, he has ADD, his dads on the verge of losing his job..." He trails off looking up at me.

"He's hopelessly in love with a girl, who will never love him in return." He says smirking, stepping closer.

"I find it so funny though, that you felt something when you kissed him but you still ignored the feeling. Because you'll never see Stiles as more than poor, defenseless, Stiles. As the Stiles with the buzz cut, the one who was thrown into dumpsters. You'll never see past that." He says.

I blink, breathing in shakily. I feel his hand brushing softly against my hair as it makes it's way to my shoulder opposite of me. He quickly leans even closer to my ear and I feel his lip brushing my ear as he breathes on it. I take in a quick breath nervous of what he's going to do. He chuckles.

"The best part of all of this-" he says smirking. "Is the Stiles that's separate from me is feeling this right now. All of it. He feels what I'm doing to you right now, and he also senses the fear that I'm sensing. It's the best part of all of this because he's blaming himself about is right. You're here being touched by an exact replica of him... And he's off who know where trying to find you but failing miserably."

He smirks as my breathing picks up, his hand squeezing my shoulder tightly, causing me to let out a yelp in shock and pain.

Damn he's got some grip. What happened to bony, wimpy Stiles?

Stop it Lydia. He's changed.

He smirks looking at me. "Why don't you share your thoughts Lydia? I can tell you're thinking about something." He says. I don't reply. He rolls his eyes chuckling.

He swiftly shoves me into the wall angrily. I sink to the floor clutching my arm from the impact of hitting he wall and he shakes his head, his voice raising angrily.

"When I ask you something, you answer Lydia! What were you thinking about?!" He says angrily. I bite my lip still not speaking.

My thoughts are the only thing he hasn't taken from me. I'm keeping them to myself. He shakes his head and raises a hand to hit me. I quickly wince as it goes up, but before his hand can make contact, I see a bat whacking him in the head.

He may be a nogitsune but he's also part stiles and a good blow to the head will knock him out for a little while at least.

I widen my eyes and look up to see a pale Stiles, holding a bat in his hand and looking down at the evil copy of himself. I see his jaw tighten as he looks down and spits out the next words.

"Don't. Touch. Her."

I smile wide looking at him before quickly standing up and running to him, wrapping my arms tightly around him. He wraps is arms around me quickly, pulling me to him tightly. After a while he pulls away and looks at me worried.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you? Does anything hurt right now or feel bad?"

After bombarding me with a dozen more questions, I laugh slightly shaking.

"I'm fine Stiles- I'm fine. Ok? I'm alive, I'm speaking, I'm walking,- I'll be fine." I say smiling. He nods hesitantly before looking at his copies unconscious body.

"Let's go. I don't wanna be here when he wakes up. We'll deal with him later." He says grabbing my hand and leading me through the maze of halls.

And that's when I truly realize that Stiles isn't the same person he was last year. He's not the scrawny boy with the buzz cut anymore. Stiles is much stronger than that. He's not the robin anymore.

Stiles saved me.

He saved me.

He's no longer robin.

Stiles is batman.

Stiles is my batman.