Chapter 1

I, Diya Saravanan, 5'8", brown eyes, fair,chubby but fit..if u ask me whether I'm beautiful or not! Won't everyone has their own beauty..nobody is ugly will be my answer..to describe myself, I'm cheerful, social, independent, adventurous, music addict also thoughtful and considerate. I studied visual effects in Academy of Art University at San Francisco, USA and I work for MPC Bangalore as a Roto/Prep artist, as I'm working for 3 years I'm in senior level now. I'm the youngest in my family so obviously the most pampered one but not the spoiled one.. Dad, Mum and elder Brother, a small happy family and enough friends to fill my life with all emotions. So this is my world..
.
.
.
One of my best friends is getting married in two months, I heard my transfer is at stake and I can't skip it this time as I've been doing it over a year. I'm very comfortable here, my family is in India and my brother is working abroad too if I go who'd look after them..should I quit or should I go to Shangai..I'm vegetarian and I love Indian food, can I adjust there.. my brain is filled with all sorts of thoughts..my parents convinced me to take the offer not like I've some bond, if I can't adjust I can quit anytime so yes I came to the conclusion Shangai here I come😉
.
.
.
I have three weeks to move to Shangai and I said my good byes to my colleagues..I hate saying good byes but that's part of life too right.. I'm sitting at my patio, my friends stop by to take me on a trip.. consider it meera's bachelor party or yo farewell party we're leaving in an hour they said holding passports. I wondered where we're going but held my thoughts cuz I know they won't tell and second of all who wouldn't want a little suspense in life right!and it's only till we reach airport. So I packed in lessthan 30 mins as they helped. I was feeling low as I have to leave everything behind and go to a strangers place I don't even know Chinese but yet decided to live there, nothing seemed happy..I know I'm not ready for any of it but thought of giving it a try. But my friends came only to bring me back cuz they know I'll be lost. I'm excited now, only thing I have in my mind is going on a trip with my friends rest all went blank..yaaaaaayyy I'm going on a trip that too somewhere abroad😁😁😁
.
.
.
So my parents agreed too and I'm gonna go for real.. left home thinking only good deeds would come from now on. Weather is pretty hot..the sun is hitting on my face through cab windows..Three of my friends are already on dream land and I couldn't fall asleep rest are coming in other cab so I took out my iPod from my bag and put on earplugs, playing songs, closed my eyes cuz of sunlight.."Diya open yo eyes u made us all miss our flight I've been waking u up from over an hour c'mon now wake up u dummy sleepy head how can u even get that sound sleep when the weather is killing us" I woke up thinking they're kidding but they seem serious the cab guy is staring like he wants to throw me out of the cab this instant. Wait did I really sleep off, sound sleep that too, how is that possible they were waking me since an hour?Did we really miss the flight so the plan is doomed? Did I ruin everything? "Why are you blank let's see if there is any next flight today get yourself together and hurry up" Yeahh why am I still sitting in the cab? Tried standing up ouchhhhh!!!! The cab overhead top hit my head real hard,might cause a bump too, my friends shouted "what r u doing" the cab is moving so did I dream the whole thing whoops I only closed my eyes for like 2 minutes and so much happened in my dream..let's think it as a good sign I said to myself and continued my playlist..
.
.
.
And we reached airport so the suspense is over for me, we're going to Singapore😁😁😁😁we are in flight now..so the selfiesticks are out and my friends started live streaming and clicking pix..everyone are excited not just because it's Singapore but because it's our first trip together abroad..we showed off to our common friends on live and we are chitchatting, messing around..so we finally arrived at Singapore.
The Singapore Changi Airport, like we all know it's constantly voted the world's best airport in both industry and consumer polls and I totally see why there's garden everywhere..cactus,butterfly, sunflower, orchid gardens, pond, swimming pool, should I even have to go on. So we are at terminal3 and I see a beautiful pond and butterfly garden(about 1k butterflies) already feeling heaven in here..took pictures and we all forgot to get our luggage so we're waiting for luggage and bunch of people came by asking to leave a way..we're surprised seeing the hostile..Ria got pissed for some reason and started to pick a fight with one of the members who tried to move us from there..she started screaming "who the hell u think u are? "Excuse me" would do just fine.. who on earth told u to push my shoulder u creep??!why do u have to be rude blah blah blahhh" we're not shocked she gets hyped easily and this time it's not her fault, it's true that there is no necessary for them to push her and yet we went close to her and I tried calming her down but she's demanding for an apology shouting at that dude..He's blank and staring at us like he doesn't understand a thing..and one of the mask dudes came to us he removed his face mask..it's none other than our BTS  leader Namjoon (RAPMONSTER)🙀I can't believe my eyes and I'm all blank she's still screaming and arguing with him and I finally got myself together and whispered to her they're "bangtan boys" she asked with a question mark face "what boys"
I said "Bangtan Sonyeondan A.K.A. BTS" a little louder this time..
.
.
.
.
.
Thankyou for reading so far next ep will be out tomorrow..Please keep supporting❤️
.
.
.
.
.
P.S. None of the characters are reflections of any real life people..every character is my fiction excluding BTS members..No damage is done to any character if u feel so please don't take it personally..Thanks again