Sean Lew Imagine #10

Context Your grandparents meet Sean at Christmas/a holiday of your choosing.

(Y/GP/N) your grandparents' names XD 

I glance over at Sean as I sip my drink waiting for my grandparents to arrive, he smiles at me. 

Shortly there is my Grandma knocking on the front door and Mum goes to let them in, we stand to greet them. 

"(Y/N) sweetheart" My grandmother hugs me. 

"Grandma" I hug her back and turn to hug my grandpa.  

"Grandpa, Grandma, is this Sean my boyfriend! Sean this is..."   

"(Y/GP/N's)" Grandma smiles hugging Sean and Grandpa shakes his hand with a smile. 

We take our seat and the conversation starts again, I take Sean's hand and squeeze it. 

We eat lunch and go to the living room to open presents. 

I hand Sean his and give my grandparents and parents theirs. 

Sean pulls off the paper "Babe it's amazing" He kisses me then looks at my family blushing. 

It is a series of photos, a selfie on our first date, a still of a duet in our dance comp, a split picture of us in our formal clothes heading to a school dance smiling then laughing, a snapchat of us with bunny ears and a few others.  

I hug Sean and kiss his cheek, laughing.  We continue opening gifts until the pile is finished and my mother suggests she and the others get a drink on the patio, noticing Sean hadn't given me a gift yet.  The adults leave. 

Sean pulls me onto his lap at the end of the couch and wraps his arms around me as he hands me a small box. 

I open it to find a beautiful locket engraved with dancer's silhouettes, inside A picture of Sean and I at the school dance laughing while we slow dance. 

"Baby it's beautiful!! Thank you so much" I gasp pecking his lips as he fixes the clasp around my neck. 

The adults come back in a put on a festive comedy. 

"I love you (Y/N)" Sean whispers 

"I love you too" 

THE END