Chapter 1: Brian Would Know What To Do

***Nowhere(Aftermath of the Infiltration)***

The team sat around the room contemplating the events that had just transpired. The base was just infiltrated by Cipher and Dom. She told that he was going as somewhat of a bodyguard, but it was more like he was there, just for Cipher to gloat. At first, it was just a theory, but he was sure of it when Cipher kissed him right in front of Letty. The whole team was hit pretty hard, but it was Letty that was hurt most of all.

As she sat there, Hobbs came around,"You okay?" He asked, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"That wasn't him," She stated, "I don't know what she's got on him, but that wasn't Dom."

"Brian would know what to do," Roman said with a hint of hope in his voice.

"NO!" Letty exclaimed," We can't bring Brian and Mia into this. We agreed on that."

"I know." He replied. "But look at where at right now, Letty. We just our a**es handed to us by our own leader. We can't even take on Dom, let alone the female boogeyman. And don't forget, before Shaw or Hobbs found us, it was Brian who found you and Dom first."

It's true, Roman knew the team took a vote to keep Brian and Mia out of the picture should any more missions come up. But Roman knew that desperate times call for desperate measures.

"As much as I hate to say it, Rome's right," Tej said, standing up from the table, "We're gonna need all the help we can get."

Deep down, Letty knew they were right. She also knew that Brian would be more than willing to come out of retirement to help. The only thing she was afraid of, was losing her family again. Family was the most important thing to this team, and they were willing to do anything to keep that family whole.

"Ok," Letty complied," Let's do it."