Chapter 4: Derby In The Big Apple

So in this chapter, the team go up against Dom on the streets of New York. And we get to see Brian ride that 1995 Toyota Supra MK IV JZA80 again. This chapter will also be featuring the car fight scene from the movie. Basically, everything will be the same, just rewritten to fit Brian in a big role. Also, this chapter will be revealing the name of Brian and Mia's daughter. So buckle up, and enjoy.

***The Toy Shop***

The team was prepping their vehicles when-"We got an army of cars driving themselves. Send backup! Send S.W.A.T! I don't care if you send the goddamn boy scout...- Just send up some help!"

"Now that's Dom," Letty said picking up a walkie.

The team, Deckard, and Little Nobody jumped into their cars and revved out.

***The Streets of New York***

Dom had just hit the motorcade and stolen the nuclear launch codes. He was driving to meet up with Rhodes when he stopped.

"I think I know where my team's at," He said to Cipher.

"Where?" she asked.

"Right in front of me." Dom saw his entire team plus a newbie parked right in front of him, block his way. Hearing two engines behind him, he looked in the rearview mirror to see a Jaguar F-Type Coupe with Deckard Shawin it, and a 1995 Toyota Supra MK IV JZA80 with someone he definitely didn't expect to see.

"Brian? What's he doin' here?" Dom thought to himself. It wasn't until Cipher spoke that Dom came back in reality.

"This is on you," she said, resulting in Dom's mad face coming back, "Get outta there, Dom.

"It's over, Toretto," Hobbs said on an intercom, "Get your a** outta the car, now." Dom just responded by revving his engine, but that was all they needed to understand. "So that's how you wanna play this? Let's play."

All the cars started to rev showing that they weren't backing down.

"Don't do this, Dom," Letty said, hoping her husband could somehow hear her. But he didn't. He shifted the gear and charged forward. resulting in Little Nobody taking the bait.

"He's going for it," Little Nobody said taking the bait.

"What're you doing?" Letty exclaimed.

"It's a trap," Hobbs added. But Little Nobody was too quick to listen as Dom drove around him and halfway through a flower shop and onto another street. As he revved off, the team quickly turned their cars around and started chasing after him.

"Now I know what it feels like to be every cop ever chasing us," Tej said.

"Yeah, it's really compelling, ain't it?" Brian said, agreeing with his friend.

"I'm gonna get a little closer and I'm gonna pit him." Little Nobody stated.

"Oh, so you're just gonna pit Dom?" Roman said unbelievingly, "Little Nobody has clearly lost his little mind."

Dom tried to lose his team as he drove. Turning right at one intersection and right at another. But no matter how hard he tried, he still couldn't shake'em.

"I'm on him," Little Nobody said, getting a little closer.

"Easy, work together," Hobbs said trying to warn him. But the rookie was too swift to act. Seeing his opportunity of escape, Dom drove through the bottom of some construction stands, causing them to fall. Little Nobody was getting closer but was too slow. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" Hobbs called out.