Chapter 3: Car Heaven

***New York***

"Move over, Brian," Roman complained.

"What's the matter with you?" Brian asked.

"I'm claustrophobic," Roman said making an excuse, "And why're we travelin' like this again?"

"Because Dom took God's Eye," Tej explained, clearly annoyed by his friend's constant complaining," So we need to stay off the grid."

***Divalerio Seafood Warehouse Front***

"But like this?" complained Roman, again.

The back door of a delivery truck went up to reveal the team making faces of disgust and covering their mouths and noses.

"Smell's a bit much," Brian said.

"Ya think!" Roman said, trying to hold down his lunch, "Look man. Before I throw up in my mouth, let me ask you, what're we doing here?"

"That's a good question, Roman," Little Nobody answered, "Let me show you." A huge door opened, revealing a big garage with shelves and shelves of beautiful cars. "Welcome to our new base of operations."

"No seriously what is this place?" Letty asked, eyes wide with amazement.

"This, is heaven," Tej said equally amazed.

"More like 'car' heaven, man," Brian said nudging his friend.

"It's the agency garage," Hobbs stated, "They call it The Toy Shop."

As the team walked in, their eyes were met by different models of cars and various other vehicles."

"This where we house every vehicle seized from drug dealers on the east coast," Reisner explained, "Now, Mr. Nobdy said that if we're gonna have a chance at catching Dom, we gonna have to be 'damn fast'. Figured this would help."

The team looked in every direction looking for the vehicle of their choice when Tej and Brian walked over to a tank.

"Hey, Rome come check this out!" Brian called out.

"What's up?" Roman asked.

"Look at this man, we got a tank," Tej said in a dazed tone, "750 Horsepower,6.6 liter V8 Duramax engine. With the on top."

"You didn't get this from drug dealers," Ramsey said in an unbelieving voice.

"No. No that uh, that the United States Army lent me," Reisner said.

"See the army's developing machines like this that soldiers can drive from a mile away so that they can stay safe and alive," Tej said geeking out, "But luckily, there's a backup driver seat for those of us that like to get more, hands on."

"And I'm standing here wondering if this thing will fit in a valet section at Cheesecake Factory," Roman said with a devious smile.

Woah, Woah. No one is getting hands on." Little Nobody stated crushing Roman and Tej's happy thoughts, "She doesn't go on city streets."

Brian walked off to continue browsing when Roman looked up and saw a forklift holding an Orange 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago.

"Oh man, I'm in love," He said.

"Again, No," Little Nobody said, "That's a million dollar show car, the point is to not draw attention."

"It's reverse psychology," Roman said, with a yearning in his eyes," Dom would never see it coming."

"It's Neon Orange, The International Space Station would see it coming," Little Nobody retorted, " Go choose anything less conspicuous."

"No No no. Calibers- Man, this is ridiculous!"

"Not happening," Little Nobody said walking off.

"Hey, my man, you can put that down right there. This is a gift, real gift. I know what you're doing.I know what you're doing. I like your beard, Roman said trying to get on the old man's good side,"You're Blanta. Black Santa?"

But the man just sat there, with a look of annoyance.

"No, I'm serious. Put it down right here."

But the old man just shook his head. As Brian browsed, he saw a true vehicular vision. A Blue 2017 Nissan GT-R.

"Don't even think about it, O'Conner," Little Nobody said passing by

"You like sucking the fun outta stuff, don't ya, Reisner?" Brian said.

So, being denied their dream vehicles, the team was forced to choose something more, as Little Nobody said, less conspicuous (aka boring) as they prepped for the mission.

Notes:

Yup, Rome's got his eye's on his Lambo, but Brian's got his set on a new GT-R. That's right we're gonna have Brian driving a new Nissan. I'm literally watching Fate Of The Furious while writing this and I'm laughing the whole way. Still looking for suggestions on the name of Brian and Mia's daughter. So until next chapter, keep 'em coming.