Theory and Announcement: Stormspeaker is the 7th book!

You guys may or may not have heard but...

THE SEVENTH BOOK TITLE AND COVER IS OUT!

IT'S CALLED STORMSPEAKER!

URAZA AND ABEKE ARE ON THE COVER!

THERE'S A RANDOM ANIMAL AT THE VERY LEFT THAT I DO NOT KNOW OF!

STORMSPEAKER IS PROBABLY THE THINGIE FROM NILO!

MY CAPS ARE PROBABLY ANNOYING SOME OF YOU SO I'LL JUST STOP!

Cover Analysis:

The title
We already know it's called Stormspeaker and bla bla bla. It's probably the thingie from Nilo which means they'll be going to Nilo after they've found the Wildcat's Claw in Eura.

Why? If you can remember from my VERY first theory, Karmi summoned a hammerkop and those birds are kinda known as thunderbirds in myths and such. Stormspeaker. Thunderbirds. Storm. Thunder. Any connections?

Abeke and Uraza
Well, clearly if Abeke and Uraza are on the page, Abeke is most likely going to be the third person to wield the third amulet which would be in Nilo. Abeke's lookin epic and for once, she's not aiming her bow at someone. That close-up with Uraza looks pretty cool. Ya can see the purple in her eyes.

Random Animal
Over to the very left, we see this... animal that I have never seen before. *after minutes (totally not seconds) of research* Yep, never seen that animal before. If you guys recognize what kind of animal this is, feel free to share your amazing animal knowledge!

The Place
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that they're back in Fourtzi...or maybe not. I'm guessing they're in the center of the Niloan government thing where the High Cheiftan lives? I dunno. It looks like they're in a fancy marbled temple or something. Most likely an important building of some sorts.

And I see a date palm tree! I think.

- - -

So what else do we know about Stormspeaker?

Not much has been said in the wikia yet buuuut...

It will be released next year January (NOO WHYYYYY)

And the next book, the eight book, the final book, is...

The Dragon's Eye

I smell a huge epic battle. It ends where it all started. In Zhong.

Why do I have a feeling that Princess Song is going to be wielding the Dragon's Eye?

Why do I have a feeling that someone's gonna die?

Why am I ending these questions with a rhyme?