Chapter 6 Run in with the Coven

Lille began to look around the air around her was far too warm to be just a warm spell not to mention, the area had absolutely no snow and tropical plants growing everywhere thus, in simple terms with how the map looked currently and not the time of the dinosaurs where it did in fact have tropical life she knew it wasn't Antarctica.

"Well now, where did I get myself transported to?" She inquired to herself quietly as Ash spoke up.

'You are probably about half way to a Antarctica so in terms of that, you are in Brazil by the looks of it.'

"That's just great, how didn't I have enough energy to travel fully?"

'The distance was too great and your blood percentage waaaaay too low.'

"What do you mean? My blood pressure is just fi-"
Suddenly somebody ran right into her as she gave a small yelp as she felt her body falling then a man grabbed her before she could fall.

"Holly fucking bat guano!" She exclaimed. She looked up meeting some red eyes of what seemed to be a vampire of sorts.

"Sorry mame I have to go!" The younger vampire called out as he darted away.

"What do you think just happened. Why in such a rush?" She spoke softly to herself.

"Hey come back here! I need some help!"

She began to chase after him running and easily keeping up the young vampire began to speed up so she did as well. Soon it became a game of who would lose who first. The vampire turned down so many corners she was pretty much losing him till she gave a low growl as she sped up Ash began to aid her as finally she caught up jumping onto the vampires back as she went crashing down with him. "Damn, y-your fast." She panted our. "Ohh gosh I'm too young to be out of breath from a little chase like that." She mused. "Now, I need some help I don't know of any other whom are of our realm so mind telling me exactly where I am and why the hell your in such a rush I mean seriously NOTHING demands your attention that badly!" She exclaimed as she still sat on him.
"What's going on here?!" A voice barked out.
"Romano thank Luna you are here this crazy bitch just jumped on my back after chasing after me!"

"Hey no need to cuss me out you lil shit." She said smacking him upside the head still sitting down on his back.

"Who are you and would you kindly get of my coven members back?"

"Sure once he apologizes I'll be more than happy to and my name is Lillie."

"Do I have to Romano?"

"Yes." The authoritative figure replied nodding his head for his coven member to begin his apology.

"Sorry for calling you a bitch even if you are one." Lillie dug her heel into his lower spine as he yelped.

"Try that apology again." She spoke lowly and with mild threat

"Alright, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." "There that wasn't so hard." She said as she got off his back. The coven member began to run off not to be seen again for awhile.

"Now, tell me how did you keep up with my coven member, I know your not a vampire so what are you?"

"Awe if I told you that wouldn't be any fun but I will tell ya this I'm just a hundred or so years shy of being a millennium or so old give or take a few."

"Mhmm, I'm not one for games so just come out with what it is that allowed you to keep up with my coven member, nor be that old granted you aren't lying. You didn't drink vampire blood right?"
His eyes narrowed at her.
"Pfft, course not why the hell would I drink any kind of blood in the first place?" She said with her face scrunched up.

"Well, I can't just leave you out here alone and not knowing what the hell you are. For all I know you could be a hunter so if you would, kindly follow me that would be greatly appreciated."

"That's no problem granted you tell me where I'm at." She said batting her eyes at him innocently. To that he rolled his eyes.
"You my dear, are in Brazil now walk on."
He said with a bit of a commanding tone of voice. To that she rolled her eyes walking forward as he kept a hand on her back leading her through the crowds and people.
"Ya know, wouldn't it be smarter to just blindfold and tie my hands up so I don't know where we are going and can't fight back? I could be a spy ya know."
"Well if you are, your a god awful horrible one and giving me ideas on how to properly restrain you, really?"
"Hey, I'm just trying to be helpful."
She said placing her hands up in fake offense.
Romano shook his head to that nudging her into the coven.
"Welcome, to the vampires den."