Chapter Fifteen

Two months later..........

It's really happening!! Today is the wedding! I went shopping with Mom yesterday and we picked a gorgeous dress! It is long and trails on the ground. It is a halter with lace sleeves. My hair will be in a braided bun for the wedding! Ever since I came home, my best friend Allie just kind of ditched me. I found a new friend, Hope, to be my bride's maid besides Melody. Oh! I almost forgot. So when I got home a couple months ago Lad, my ex-boyfriend, dumped me for my sister, Story. They are now a very happy couple. Hope's boyfriend will also be at the wedding. His name is Daemyn. They are a very happy couple, too. They met a few years ago when we lived at another house. He was my neighbor. Eventually, they fell in love. 

Thirty minutes until the wedding. My friends are helping me with my makeup and stuff.  

Twenty minutes. Fifteen. Ten. Five. One. 

I take a deep breath and walk out into the church. The music starts to play. I look at Nate, looking so handsome. I almost laugh out loud at his face. His face is bright red. I can see his chest rising up and down as he breaths heavily. I make it to the stairs. I take his hand and the pastor speaks. We say our vows. My cousin Julia, comes up and gives us the rings. Nate slides one on my finger and I do the same to him. "You may kiss the bride." The pastor says. 

Nate dips me and we kiss. I have never felt so happy in my life. Everybody claps. 

"Time for cake!" Melody says.

Me and Nate go over to the huge wedding cake sitting on the table. Without him noticing, I grab a chunk of cake and stuff it in his mouth. We both laugh. He does the same to me. We have a great time.

Soon, the party ends and everybody goes home. Nate pulls me over to a corner. "I have been waiting so long to tell you this." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"This." He reaches in his pocket and pulls out two tickets.

I read them. They say HAWAII! I hug him so tight. "You mean, for our honeymoon?" I ask. 

He nods. 

"Remember when we were in Realm Three and I got shot by and arrow?"

Nate shivers. "Yeah, why?"

"Remember when I told you I saw Jesus? Well, Jesus told me something. He showed me I had a purpose in life. He showed me.........you." 

"So you knew? You knew we were going to get married?"

"Yes." 

"Wow." 

"Yeah. Well, should we head to the airport?" I ask.

"Yeah!" Nate says.

We walk outside. I say goodbye and thank you to all my friends. I hop in the car and Nate gets in. "Let's go!" I say.

___________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading. Please comment and vote! Please tell me if you like it. This is what I want my wedding to be like! Thank you!