An Introduction

Hello everyone!

My name is A.J. M. August, and I am the author and creator of the Imitai novel series. I have two Facebook pages. One for this writing pseudonym which I have used since I began releasing books on Amazon. The second for this novel series which I have poured my heart and soul into for years.

Catalon is the seventh installment of the Imitai series. The Next Empress, its predecessor, is the sixth installment and is also available to read here on Wattpad for free. The first five installments are slowly being moved to Wattpad. So far, Imitai has been emplaced. Everything else is not being moved until February 2019.

I shall list those titles here in order. All are under my pseudonym.

Imitai

Lei to the Rescue

The Azuleras

The Virtual Realm

Vesta's Woes

I might place some more stories on Kindle in the future, but right now I would like to make my stories available to read here on Wattpad. In the recent months, I have connected with nearly a hundred people from countries around the world. Accessing Kindle from certain countries is a bit harder than accessing Wattpad, which is why I'm here.

I want to make my stories available to read no matter what country you are in.

As for me, I am going to continue writing as much as I can in this life. I hope to make as much time weekly to write as much as I can. That's my life goal.

Writing is and always has been my biggest aspiration, and I hope to share as many stories as I can in this lifetime. Thank you, and enjoy reading!

- A.J.

J