Teachers, jocks and....brats

At School

"Whooaa!! This school is so big!!" Thomas exclaim as he look up to examine the school. I chuckle, he's such a dork. A cute one, of course.

"Yeah I guess it is." I said. I made my way into the school, with Thomas following behind. "Thomas, do you have your schedule?" Thomas look at you with a raised eyebrow. "Uhh, what schedule?"

"Thomas, god dammit! You didn't check your mailbox?!""I'm sorry but I was just to lazy!" Before you can complain more, a guy with dark brown hair and green eyes.

"Helloo-ohhh!" "Umm, what is it?"
"And who are you?" "Your eyes... they're.... red?" He said at you. You smirk at his curiosity. "Yep, is there a problem with that?" " N- No, i-I just never seen anyone
with r-red eyes." Well congratulations! It's your lucky day sweetheart!~"

"Well, anyway who are you?" Thomas questioned the young man. "Oh! Sorry, I'm dean!" "Oh! Nice to meet you, I'm Thomas Sanders!" " Oh , you're a youtuber right?" "Yep!" Thomas replied cheerfully.

"I'm y/n kiddo, nice to meet you... I guess" you mutter the last part. Thomas gave you a look "Be nice"!.
"Well, I can show you around if you want!" "That'll be amazing! "
"Great! Just follow me!" He said while running off. You and Thomas trying to catch up with him. "I think I'm gonna like it here!" "Yeah, I guess" you lied.

~After the tour~

"Alright, so our first class will be- Gah!! You fell on your face. "Oh my gosh! Y/N, are you ok?! Thomas asked while helping you up. Before you can answer, you heard a couple of girls and guys giggling. You groan and look at where the sound was coming from. 3 girls and 2 guys were laughing and pointing at you. "C-Come on Y/N, let's get g- Ahh!! Thomas was grab out of your sight. "Hey there
pretty boy!" Said one of the girls.

Thomas was struggling to get out of her grip but he seem he didn't want to hurt her. "Hey!" You yelled, earning almost everyone in the hallway attention. "I suggest you should let him go". You said while walking toward the girl and Thomas. Suddenly a tall guy went infront of you. "Sorry sweet heart, no can do~"

"I said... let him go!!" You yelled and punch the guy in the face. He step back and cover his face, groaning in pain. The other try to swing at you but you doge swiftly and kick him in the stoamch. He fell on his butt.

"I suggest you take a step back, sweet heart~" You looked at girls, your cold glare made them let go of Thomas and run away in fear. You look at everyone else, their faces, those terrified faces.

You just smirk at them and grab Thomas's hand. He flinch and blush at the warmth of your hand. "Come on Thomas, the bell is about to ring!" You said leading him away from the crowd. Finally, you and Thomas found your home room. You and Thomas sat beside each other.

Later on, the teacher came in. "Hello class! My name is Mr. William." "I will be teaching math. Now, I want everyone to introduce their self in front of the class."

Some time later

Some time later.

"H-Hello! My name is Thomas Sanders, I enjoy theater and I hope we can be friends !" Thomas then sat down blushing, probably wondering if he did ok. "Alright, your next after you, class will be over" You sighed and walked infront of the class. "Hi kiddos, my name is Y/N L/N. All you need to know is not to mess with Thomas and we'll be just fine, got it?"

Thomas look at you with embrassment, "Y/N!!! I'm not a baby, stop!!" You snicker "see? Isn't he just the cutest thing? But touch him and I'll burn your bones" You said while sitting back now. Riiinnnggg!! "Alright class,you may dissmmise." You and Thomas walked outside to the next class.