Spicy Hang out

"Let me explain Y/N". Thomas said. "You see I knew them before I even meet you and I kept them a secert"."After vine shut down, I decided to make a YouTube channel and have them feature in it". "I didn't trust anyone enough to introduce my sides to them".

Thomas then paused and looked right into your eyes. "But then I met you. you cared for me, you protect me." "Your my best friend." You felt your heart breaks into a million pieces. You love him when he just sees you as a friend. No worries, you'll just make him love you. "Well, I'm glad you trust me this much, Thomas." You said. He smiled at you. "Anyway,I want you to spend time with each of them to know them better,ok?".

"Oh sure, but I don't know who to chose first." "Perhaps we can do alphabetic order". Logan suggested. "That's a great idea Logan"! Thomas replied. "So the first person will be.... you Logan." "Oh, ok". Logan said while looking at you. "I suggest we should go to my room". Logan said while grabbing your hand. "Alright,each of you guys get to spend 2 hours with her,ok"? "Alright". Logan said while you two sink into the floor. 

"This is my room". He said while sitting on the couch. You look around his room. It's just like Thomas's living room but just more organized. You sat next to him. "Nice room". "Thank you". He replied to your compliment. "So what do you suggest we do"? "Whatever you want to do". You told him. "Would reading a book be fine"? "I suppose so". You said.

1 hour in

"Wait so serfina is the last of her kind"? "If you mean as a black panther then yes but as a mountain lion then no". "Another thing even tho serfina did rip the cloak, shouldn't everything be destroyed"? "What do you mean by that"? "I mean that the clip of the cloak didn't got destroyed so wouldn't it still be alive"?

"That's.... a good question Y/N, I never thought about that". You kept thinking about that when Logan tapped your shoulder. "Well anyway, we still have an hour what you wanna do"? You thought about it. You glanced at him and decided to ask him questions.

"Soo... have you ever kiss anyone"?
Logan looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "Umm no, why would you ask?" "Just wondering, you don't seem like the person who would do that". "And why would you think that"? "Well, you just seem like you wouldn't kiss anyone". Logan looked at you in disbelief.

"Are you challenging me?!" "No! I'm just saying... I bet you will never kiss anyone". You said. Suddenly Logan pushed you against the couch. You looked up at him with a shock face. "W-What are you doing"? You asked Logan in a shaken voice. "You seem to think that I can not complete a simple jester".

"A kiss is not a simple j- mphf!!" Was all you can say until Logan kissed you

"A kiss is not a simple j- mphf!!" Was all you can say until Logan kissed you. Your eyes widen at the sudden movement. You struggle to get out of his grip but,surprisingly, he had a strong grip. You open your mouth to try moan but felt something wet and slippery travel into your mouth. Did he just... Before you can even finish your thought, his tongue touched yours.
His tongue swirls around yours and he licks it. For a movement, he leaves your lips be. You tried to catch your breath when his kissed you again but harder. He licks his lips and travels down to your neck.
You managed to moan out, "l-logan... licking isn't....". You felt his tongue slither against the skin of your neck.

"S-Stop.... I'm sensitive there...". He doesn't seem to be listening.  After a while, he got off you and sat straight. You sat up and grab your neck. "Shouldn't your face be red"?
"I... don't blush so easily...". "Perhaps I can do something more the next time we hang out". He glanced at you with a smirk on his face. You blushed slightly and looked away.

"Come on". He got up and fixed his tie. You stood up as well. He grabed your hand. "I suggest you don't tell anyone about this..."