He's sweet

Virgil cleared his voice and got everyone attentions. "I do believe it's my turn". He said. Roman looked at Virgil and scoff. "I don't think princesse here would ever want to hang out with someone as boring as you". Virgil looked at you for an answer to that question. You looked at Roman and said "Roman even IF Virgil is boring, it is still his turn". Roman sighed and put you down. "Very well princesse".

He said to you. Virgil grab your arm and stuck his tongue out at Roman. Roman gasped and pulled his hand to his chest. He chuckle and once again, you snuck into the floor. You were expecting to see his room but instead was somehow in a park. "Hey Virgil, how come were not in your room"? "Why would I let a stranger I met about five minutes ago, in my room"? "Good point". You replied while sitting down a bench.

He sat next to you staring at the kids playing in the playground. You stare at him and scooted a little closer. He turn his head and raised an eyebrow at you. You gave him your famous goofy smile and looked at the kids. He scoff and scooted a bit closer as well. Suddenly a couple of little kids came waddling to you and Virgil. A little girl with ponytails came up to you first. "Hello, my name is Tracy "! She said jumping up and down. "Hello little girl, do you need anything"? You asked.

"Is that your boyfriend?" She asked. Virgil looked at you and you look at him. "No, he's just a friend". You said wrapping your hand around his neck. He move a bit in his position a bit.