Innocent

After you and Logan little chat, you two go back to the group to see them watching a Disney movie. You snuck behind Thomas and yelled boo at him. He jumped and fell off the couch. You covered your mouth and giggled.

He rubbed his head and groaned.
You asked him if he's ok. He then throws a pillow but you doge and it hit Logan in the face. You gasped and let out all the laughter. Logan looked at Thomas. "I'm sorry logan, I meant to hit Y/N". Referring to you, still laughing. You felled down on the floor. At last, your laughter finally died down. You got on your feet and wiped your tears off.

You look towards the guys to see blush on their faces. "What"? You question them. "Nothing". Thomas replied looking away. "Aww, you guys think I'm hot".  Virgil spited out his drink and looked at you with a face of fifty shades of red.

"Anyway, who's next"? "I think Patton is next". "Oh boy"! Patton exclaim while he jumped to you. "Come on, let go to my room"! We both snuck into the floor once again. "This is my room,do you like it"? Once again, it just like Thomas's living room. It has stuff animals and brighter colors.

"It's cute, like you". "Awww, your so sweet Y/N"!! You smiled and sat on couch. He sat next to to you quite closely. "So, since you are my guest". "I let you choose what we should do". "How about we... play a game"? "Oh goodie, what type of game"?! "How about truth or dare"? "I love that game"!! "Not first"! You exclaim and smiled.

"Oh man ok, truth or dare Y/N"? Being the tough person you are you picked dare. "Alright, I dare you to try to find something chocolate to eat"! You got up and rushed to the kitchen. After a few minutes, you found the candy pocky. You grabed the box and sat back down.

You grab a pockey and put it in your mouth. "Oh, can I have some"!? You shook your head and put the pockey box behind your back. Patton huffed and looked and looked at the pockey in your mouth. He tried to bite it but you backed up.

You have spent 1 whole hour running away from Patton. Until he finally trap you in a corner. You looked away but he grabed your face and bite off the pockey in your mouth. He smiled and ate the pocky. He looked down at you and stuck out his tongue. Should i... no.. he's too innocent... but logan... You decided to tackle him down on floor and pin him down.
He blushed and looked up at you.

You smirked and tickle him. "Tickle tickle tickle"! "Ahahaha! No stop"!! Patton yelled. You giggle and kept tickling him. He then turn you over to have him on top. After you two laughter died down, you two just stare at each other. "Oh, I'm sorry Y/N".

"It's ok Patton". You said and yawned. He then picked you up and put you on the couch. He sat next to you. You decided to lay on his lap and yawned. He rubbed his fingers through your hair then you felt asleep. 1 hour in, Patton woke you up. "Come on Y/N, it's time to go back to the guys". You groaned and got up. He hugged you and snuck you two into the ground.

"Helloooo"! "Were baaacckkk"! Patton yelled at them. You realize you still had the pockey in your hand decided to eat some more. Thomas was about ask if he can have some but you said no. Roman then grab your hand and twirl you around. "I see you picked the best for last"! Virgil scoffed and said "That would be me princey". "Oh, I forgot about you". Roman mumbled. He then looked at you and smiled.

"I suggest we should sing a song"! "Oh sure, what song"? "Mmm... how about something from a musical"! Virgil rolled his eyes.
A muscial? You thought about it and decided on a song.  "The demon queen of high school has decreed it". The guys looked at you with a surprise face. You glup and keep going. "She say Monday, 8 am I will be deleted". You twirl around a bit.

"They'll hunt me down in study hall, stuff and mount me on a wall". "Thirty hours to live, how shall I spend them". You ran around the couch. "I don't to stay and die like cattle". You jumped on the couch." I can change my name and ride up to seattle". You jumped off the couch. "But I don't own a motorbike". "Wait"! You smiled at them. "Here's an option that I like". You walked to Roman when he backs up into the wall.

"Spend these thirty hours getting...". You paused and smile at Romans flushed face. "Chocolate"! You stuff a piece of pocky in his mouth and giggled. You then stuff pocky in the other guys mouth. You laughed loudly. Roman then picked you up and swing you around. "What a devilish friend you have here Thomas". You giggled. Virgil looked at you and you know why. He's next.