Murder

After class

"Come on Thomas, let's go to the cafeteria." "Oh uh... I kinda forgot my lunch" He scratch behind his neck. "Don't worry, we can share mine." "Aww! Thank you Y/N!" You both sat down on the table in a corner. You grab out a box of pockey. "Hey sweetheart, wanna play the pocky game?" You asked as you put a piece pocky in your mouth.

"W-What?! Thomas exclaim with a red face. "W-Well, i... sure" He replied with putting his mouth on the other end. he took a small bite. You took a small bite. He took a small bite. You took a small bite. Finally, it's just gonna take one bite until you kiss. Thomas seemed to notice and blushed more.

Suddenly, Dean disturbed this cute little movement. "Hey guys!" He said while sitting down. You and Thomas move away from each other while you ate the last piece of pocky. "What were you two doing?" "Oh,we were just playing a game". You said devilishly. You glanced at Thomas who was covering his face with his hands.

"Umm... is he ok?" "Of course!" You replied with a cheerful tone.
"I-I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be back guys!" He said while running away. "Soo, Y/N I wanna ask you something" " Oh sure..?" "Is Thomas dating anyone?" He asked while blushing a bit. You nearly choke on your pocky. "Why would you want to know?" You asked, he glup. "Well... I'm kinda interested in him, he's really cute and kind" "Well... I can give you advice, if you want". "Oh yes please!" "Nice, just follow me."

Inside the cooking club

"Thomas likes food, so maybe you can make him a cake." You said while putting on gloves. "Oh I can't really bake". "Don't worry, I'll help you!" You said while grabbing a knife. "Oh thanks-". Before he could even say your name, you covered his mouth and stabbed him in the neck. He drop into your arms. You stare at his lifeless eyes and smiled. You open the door and looked in the hallway. When the coast was clear you ran for the nearest exit. You ran around the school to foud an incinerator behind the school.

-Perfect- You thought. You open the door and stuff the body and knife in. You turn it on and watch the flames roar. You smiled, making sure you didn't had any blood on your clothes then you walked back.

"Hey Thomas!" You yelled while running to him. "Y/N! Umm.... wheres dean?" "I don't know, I was actually gonna ask you if you seen him". "No I haven't, we can look around later tho, let's get to class!" Thomas exclaim while grabbing your hand. "Lead the way, captain!" You giggle at his cuteness. "Next class is theater!"

In theater class

You Thomas sat next to each other and started talking. "Where do you think dean went?" Thomas questioned you. "Maybe he went home?" You said while a female teacher came in the room

 "Maybe he went home?" You said while a female teacher came in the room

"Hello class, my name is Ms. Dreamer and I will be your theater teacher". "Now today we will be trying on customs." She points at you. "Come on, you'll try on the clothes". You groan loudly and walk to the front of the class. She gives you a maid outfit and points you where to change.

After changing

You came out wearing the maid outfit. "Oh darling! You look so adorable!" "Umm... thanks?"
You said while looking at the class.

You glanced at Thomas who was redder then a hot pepper

You glanced at Thomas who was redder then a hot pepper. A guy whispered something like "she's hot" or something. "Alright Miss, You'll get to choose someone to cosplay with you". You looked right at Thomas, who was shaking his head."I'll pick him" you pointed at Thomas. "Alright sir, come and get dress." He got up and went to change. You heard a girl say something about Thomas and how he'll look. You stuck up the middle finger to who said that, while the teacher had her back turn. She gave a shock face and stick up the middle finger right when the teacher turn around. She told her to go outside until class end. She gave you scolding look and went outside. After that Thomas got out.

"Y-Y/N, how do I look?" You blushed," you look

"Y-Y/N, how do I look?" You blushed," you look .... amazing". You finally manage to say. "T-Thanks..." He replied with a blush on his face. You were about to tell him something when an announcement came on.