Genderbent Vlog #2: Nikki The Neko's Mating Season

*In the forest while filming*

*Cracking noise*

"Snippidy-snap-dog! Oh, it was just a stick. Okay, so hey guys, it's Willa and today, I'm in the woods. Nikki disappeared in here somewhere, I swear I saw her a couple minutes ago. So, she got turnt into a neko by the Hecate campers and the whole entire camp is looking for her."

*The sound of a branch breaking off*

"Ooohhhh! What the fuck was that?!"

*Random dick drawing on a tree*

"Why the fuck is there a dick drawing on a tree. Ugh, I don't know if I should be terrified of a branch breaking off or the fact that theres literally dick drawings on every tree. Both of them sound kind of stupid to be scared of though."

*Erotic moaning from the distance*

"What the fuck! Oh my gods! Who's here?"

*Loud panting and more erotic moaning*

"My ears are being violated. Who decided to have sex here?! Or are they masterbating?"

*More erotic moaning*

"Wait! I recognize those moans anywhere! NIKKI!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!?!?!!"

*More erotic moaning*

Nikki: "Willa~!"

"Oh shit! She's calling meh! What season is it?" *Pulls out random calendar*

"Oh shit... Its mating season..."

Nikki: *More erotic moaning and meowing* "WILLA~! I'm over here~! Come mate with me~! AH~!"

"My poor, poor ears... But not gonna give up the chance! I'm gettin' laid!!"

The whole camp: *Hears loud erotic moaning and meowing (mostly from Nikki) coming out of the woods*

Pearl: "Should we like...?"

Andrew: "Its best that we don't interfere."

Jenny: "Wait! What season is it?!"

Peter: *Pulls out random calendar* "... It's mating season..."

The whole camp: "ooooooooohhhhhhhhh."

Jenny: "... DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!!!!"

Andrew: "Jenny! Their not guys! I don't think females need protection!"

Jenny: "Well... MALE VERSIONS OF WILLA AND NIKKI!!! USE PROTECTION!!!!"

Pearl: "Isn't Willa's camera with her?"

Peter: "Yeah...?"

Pearl: "Do you think... That Willa may have recorded some lezbian smut?!"

Andrew: "..."

Jenny: "..."

Peter: "..."

Hank: "..."

Francis: "..."

Leah: "..."

Cal: "..."

The whole camp: "..."

Nikki and Willa: *Emerging from the shadows* "What the fuck, Pearl."

~~~~~~~~~~
{A/N}: THIS IS LATE BUT WOMEN DO NEED PROTECTION OKAY IT TOOK MY A YEAR TO FIGURE THAT OUT BUT IVE BEEN TOO LAZY TO CHANGE IT BUT YES, USE PROTECTION GUYS