Will in High School

Will slams his locker, trying to keep it closed. This was the twentieth time he tried to keep it shut.

He slams it again; only to have it open again. He raises his arms up, "This locker's trash!"

He kicks it this time. For a moment, it stayed closed. Then it swings back opened and smacks Will in the face, "My gods! This school's trash!"

He hears a giggle behind him. He whirls around nearly smacking the girl across her face, "Holy shit! Don't scare me like that!" The girl had long black hair with red streaks.

She wore a My Chemical Romance shirt with ripped black skinny jeans. She was about the same high as him and she had green eyes with pale skin.

The girl shakes her head as she laughs, "Sorry, sorry. Anyways, you seem to be struggling there." Will huffs, rolling his eyes, "Thank you Captain Obvious."

The girl smacks Will on the the back, "The name's Janise Sandra. Who're you?" "Will, Will Solace."

Janise nods her head, "Even your name seems to match your personality. You and my girlfriend would get along just fine."

"Girlfriend?" "Yep! Imma lesbian. Have a problem with that?"

Will shakes his head, "No." Janise nods, "You straight?" "No, I'm actually bi." Janise grins widely, "Looks like we'll get along too! Have a special someone?"

Will nods, "Yeah. His name's Nico." Will smiles at the thought of Nico.

He was starting to miss Nico very much. He frowns a little when he forgot how far away Nico was from him. All the way back in New York.

"You alright?" Janise asks him. Will smiles, "I'm fine. Anyway, you new here? I haven't seen you around here before."

Janise nods, "Yup! Just moved here this summer."

Janise stares at him for about thirteen seconds. Will awkwardly shuffles his feet, "Uhhh, what are you-." "Jesus Christ! You're blonde as fuck! And how are your eyes that blue?!"

Will's eyes look from left to right, "Uhhh..." Janise shrugs, "Naw worries, Blondie. I think you look nice with blonde hair and blue eyes. It would be funny if you were a child of Apollo. Of course sadly, Greek gods don't exist."

Janise laughs loudly. Will chuckles awkwardly, feeling a sweat drip down the back of his neck, "Heheheh... Right..."

Janise grips Will's arm, "You work out or something?" "What? Why?" "You have muscles. You have any abs?"

Will felt his eye twitch, "I gue-." Before he can finish his sentence, Janise pulls up his shirt, "O.M.G... Is that a SIX-PACK?!"

Will pulls his shirt down, "THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING-." "HOLY CRAP, EVERYONE! THIS SUNNY BOY OVER HAS A SIX-PACK-."

Will smacks his hands over Janise's mouth, "Can you shut the fuck up?!"

Janise nods. Will let's go, "Alright, let's get to class." "Alrighty!" Janise wraps her arm around Will's shoulder as they walk off to class.

'This is going to be a long School year." Will thought.