Will and The Children of The Big Three

Will leaned back against his chair, throwing his head back while running his hands down his face and groaning loudly. He didn't understand why the Children of The Big Three can be so powerful, but be so stupid. He goes back to staring at them annoyed, while his left eye twitched."I question to how you guys get yourself into these stupid situations." Jason scratches the back of his neck sheepishly while Nico's face flushed pink and looks away from Will.

Percy on the other hand, had both his arms around Nico and Jason's neck while he smiles sheepishly."You see, Will, Chiron wanted me-well, use, to do something-" "I didn't ask for an explanation. It was just a rhetorical question." Percy tilts his head a little, looking like a lost puppy. Jason's eyes roam around while Nico looks like a ripe tomato. Will let's out a sigh as he extends his arm out."Show me the injury or wound or whatever."

Instead of getting an injury or wound, he ended up with a ripped out leg in his hand. He stares at it for a full ten seconds before opening his mouth."Why the hell is there a leg in my hand?" Percy raises his leg up to see it had no knee and lower. Will smacks Percy with the leg."How the hell did you get your leg ripped out?!" Jason bites on his knuckles to keep himself from laughing and Nico looks back up at Will and licks his lips."You did reattach Paolo's arm and leg right?" Will looks over to Nico to see that he was puffing out his cheeks.

Will smirks at Nico's jealousy."Like I said before, Nico, I was only assessing to how well his arms were functioning." Nico looks away with a deep scarlet face."Shut up, Solace." Will chuckles lowly at that and motions Jason and Nico to lay Percy down on a cot. He goes over to his desk and opens the drawers and pulls out a square of ambrosia.

He goes back over to Percy and gives him a piece of the ambrosia, to which Percy gladly ate. Will then begins reattaching Percy's leg. Percy would let a scream here and there to which would startle some of the patients, nurses, and doctors. Will wipes off a sweat that was dripping down the side of his forehead. He took off his white, doctor coat and throws it to the cot to his left.

Nico stares at Will's biceps, face turning a deep red as he flexes them, easing the tension in his arms. Jason's eyes widen and Percy's mouth gapes."Geez, Solace. You may be a medic, but you're pretty built." Will's face heats up, but he pushes the thought aside."Is anything else bothering you?" Will asks, getting a clipboard from over his desk."Well, my nose has been stuffy since two days ago whenever I go to bed."

Will then walks over to his desk and picks up a bottle of Vaseline. He twisted the cap open and scoops some up with his finger and rubs it below Percy's nose. Percy complains about not liking the smell of it and the feeling."Every night, put Vaseline under your nose, that'll ease the stuffiness." Percy whines, but takes the bottle.

Will then tells Percy to stay in the infirmary for two days. Jason said his goodbye and walks out the door, Percy then fell asleep. Will was about to go back to his paperwork when Nico clutches onto Will's back. Will raises an eyebrow questioningly. He turns around and hugs Nico back."Let's go to my cabin tonight... It's been kinda lonely without you there."

Will flushes. He lays a gently kiss on top of Nico's head while nuzzling into his hair."Whatever you wish."

Percy sits up and starts waggling his eyebrows. Will puts up the birdie at him.