Chapter 11

"Ok guys, so my plan. I kissed Ariana and Michael walked in. He was pissed off and started yelling at me and so did Ariana. Michael talked to me after the show but I couldn't care less about what the fuck he said." "And....?" Liam said. "That's a great thing! Michael hates me!" "Dude you have problems.." Niall said. "My next move will be Jade. I will get her to kiss Michael and get Ariana to walk in while they are kissing. Same thing I did to Ari." "But you do realise that Michael hates Jade..?" "Yeah.. I will just get her to kiss him unexpectedly so it looks like he doesn't hate her." "I'm so glad I have food...." Niall whispered.

I was woken up by the feel of someone lightly drawing on my cheek with their fingernail. I rolled over and opened my eyes. It was a perfect sight. Michael was smiling at me. He was so perfect. "Morning beautiful" he said, green eyes sparkling. "Morning handsome, how are you?" "Better now that you're awake." Damn he looked like perfection. "I hate to ask this but, what are we going to do about Harry? Even Jade?" "Let's just avoid them both for now." "I just can't believe Harry's doing all this to try and win me... I mean he's not going to get me.. Ever.." "He needs to get a fucking grip, a get over that he's not going to get you." "On brighter sides.. I'm taking you out for breakfast, go and get ready." Michael smiled. "This is why I love you." I smiled. "Oh! Make sure to bring your togs." He winked.

Michael and I walked out hand and hand without a care in the world, when suddenly he covered my eyes. "Michael what are you doing?!" I said anxiously. "It's a surprise, just trust me." "I trust you." After a few minutes of walking, Michael sat me down and removed his hands. It was gorgeous. He had set up a romantic picnic area that was filled with lights, and was set up outside the beachfront. "Michael this is beautiful! Did you do it yourself?" "I'd like to say that, but I had some help from the boys." He laughed. "It's beautiful, it really is. Thank you Michael." I kissed him. "Anything for you princess." He blushed.

After a while of sitting there, eating, talking, and doing random shit, Michael suddenly picked me up and ran towards the water. "Michael what the fuck are you doing?! Put me down!" "No can do baby girl." He was going to chuck me into the water. I felt a splash of cold water hit my body. He did not just do that. He's going down.. "Michael Gordon Clifford!" "Yes.." He said innocently. "I'm going to get you!" "Catch me if you can" it was really hard, considering we were in the water. I splashed him and he started running (more like space running 😂) I tried running, but I failed. Michael caught me. He wrapped his muscular arms around me. "I love you Michael." "I love you too princess, say you wanna get out? It's cold." "Sure, it is chilly." Surprisingly, no fans were around. I liked it. It was perfect. How could I get so lucky to have such an amazing guy like Michael?