Chapter 12

Michael and I started walking when suddenly I got a call from Harry. "Michael, it's Harry, should I answer it?" I said unknowing what to do. "Yeah I suppose" I answered it. I regretted it. "Hey Harry, what's up?" "Nothing... I have someone for you to meet when you get back from wherever yo are." "Uh...ok, but who is it?" "You'll see.." His voice toned down and his voice sounded devilish.. Like he was up to something. I hung up. "What'd he want?" "He said he has someone for me to meet when we get back.." "Do you know who it is?" "No.. But I have a feeling it's someone we don't want to see." I said looking down at the ground. "You don't think it's.." He stood silent for a while. "Jade?" I said. "Yeah.." "It might be.. What will we do if it is?" "Ignore her.. Don't make a convasation with her.. Just try not to make contact her.."

We got back to the hotel and Harry was standing at the door. Talk about creepy.. "So who is this person you want us to meet?" "Follow me.." I was started to get pretty creeped out. When he lead us to where he needed us to go, a girl appeared. It was Jade. Her eyes lit up when she had seen Michael. I watched her like a hawk. She bit her lip and walked up to Michael. She started to feel his shirt. I couldn't take it. "Michael we should go... We need to get ready for tonight..." I said. Get ready at 12pm in the afternoon? Good one Ariana. "Sure..ok.. Uh bye." He said awkwardly. We didn't talk for the rest of the walk back to the room.

I must admit I was pretty mad at Michael for not stopping Jade touching him. He acted liked he enjoyed it... I was tempted to say something but I decided to keep my mouth shut to avoid an argument. I walked out of the room. "Where are you going?" Michael asked. "Out.." I said. He didn't say anything. Are we in fight? I didn't know what to do.

I started to walk downstairs when someone stopped me. Just the person I wanted to see. Not. It was Harry. "Hey are you ok? What happened back there?" "I uh.. Felt sick.. I needed some fresh air.." I lied. "Where are you going now?" "What are you, a stalker?" "No...I just wanted to know.." "Well, if you must know I'm going down to the beach.." "Oh ok.." He walked off.. Awkward.

I walked down to the beach and put my towel out. I lay down on my towel, put my earphones in and ignored the world.