Chapter 13

I lay on my towel with endless thoughts running through my mind. 'Does he really love me? It is it all just a joke?' 'Was he really dating me for fame and because he thinks I'm hot?' 'Was Harry actually right?' I sighed and picked up my towel and headed back to the hotel. I walked in the door and I couldn't believe what I saw.

Michael and Jade were making out in front of he doorway. My mouth widened and I struggled for words. "M-Michael? How could you do this to me?!" I say as I feel tears rushing down my face. So much for 'never wanting to see that slut again.' Michael finally realized what I said and started running. "Ariana wait!" I didn't stop. I didn't care about who seen my looking like I've tried every drug known. "Please wait! It's not what it looked like!" "Oh so you weren't making out with that slut-you-never-wanted-to-see-again in front of me!?" I yelled. He didn't say anything. Michael caught up and stopped me. "Michael let go of me! I hate you! You're a cheater! I never want to see you again!" I yelled as I fought to try and run again. "Ariana! Let me explain!" "Explain what! You were clearly making out with her and you clearly enjoyed it." I spat.

"Sit down." Michael said. "What? What could you possibly want to explain" I said. "It wasn't what it looked like. I was walking out to go find you, when suddenly I crashed into someone and it was Jade. I tried to go but she pulled me back and started kissing me. And that was when you walked in. The only reason it liked like I was making out with her, is because I tried to fight to get away." He explained. "But what about when we were in the room with Harry and she walked up to you and you didn't do anything?" "I honestly don't know. I was stupid. And I am really sorry Ariana. I really am. Do you forgive me?" Michael said looking into my eyes. "Michael, I don't know.." "Look, I'm not in the mood to talk right now.. If you need me I'll be back at the hotel." He didn't say anything.

*Michael POV*

"Good one Michael." Thoughts ran though my head. "Not only have you lost the girl you love, your the one that lost her. You're the reason why she started crying, she hates you, and has probably lost all of her trust she had in you. Good going." I had fucked everything up. I don't know how to undo it all. I went to the closest tree and punched it. "Fuck!" That hurt. How am I going to prove to Ariana that I'm sorry? I've hurt her. I started walking to the nearest park beach and sat down and started to think. I've fucked up big time.

*Ariana's POV*

I walk back to the hotel. I looked at the lockscreen of my phone and I started crying again. It was Michael and I. We were so happy together. Look at us now. We are nothing. I walked inside the hotel main entrance door and I ran into someone. Ugh can't he just disappear? "What the fuck do you want Harry?" "Is everything ok?" "Does it look like its ok? Now if you don't mind.. Fuck you." I said. I have him the finger and walked off. I walked into the elevator when I seen Luke. "Hey Ari what happened!?" He said in shock. "I'll tell you when we get into the hotel room." I said looking down at the floor.

When we got into the hotel room, Cal was already in there. "Do you want to talk about it?" Luke said softly. "Here goes nothing."

I told Luke and Calum everything. They sat there in shock. "Holy shit. I am so sorry. Is there anything we can do to help?" Luke asked. "Fuck this.. Where the fuck is he? I'm going to have a nice little chat to him." Cal said quietly. "Last time I seen him was when were were near the park near the beach." I said. Cal flew out the door.