Mojito I

5:30 pm Courtney walked into her shared apartment, radiating and smiley. As she entered the apartment her eyes pondered around for her roommates. Only to spot a certain raven haired girl on the couch looking hurt but still extremely annoyed. Puzzled Courtney walked to her room, to get ready for yet another date. After last nights fiasco Courtney was done, she had already had two dates and so far they've been horrendous. Her mind was set, she would never ever date any boy again. That is until she bumped into Alejandro. He was quite the looker and the charmer. Courtney hoped that tonight would go well, she seemed quite intrigued about Alejandro.

As she straightened out her hair, courtney heard Heather mumbling stuff underneath her breath as she walked towards her room. Which was located right next to Courtney's. Courtney knew that Heather is normally agitated and annoyed but this was on a completely different level. The brunette pondered about what could be causing her behaviour. A guy maybe but Heather had made it very clear she never dates. She cringes at all the couples she sees out in public.

The clock hit 7:30 and Courtney was out and yet again her date was at 7:45 but she just wanted to be that extra bit early. And just like the other nights Courtney went and hopped onto the bar stool. She scanned her surrounding just incase Alejandro was here before she was and in her favor he wasn't. She scanned the drink cared pondering about what to order.

"Well hello Princess, funny to see you here again." Duncan walked up to her his face looking alright even though there were some tiny bruises and scratches. Although

Courtney looked at him in astonishment looking fine. "So how are you feeling?"

"Awe, princess you care about me, don't worry babe I pretty strong" Duncan wiggles his eyebrows and flexed his arm"I've dealt with worse."

Courtney hadn't noticed his tattooed arm the other nights that she had come. Personally she wasn't exactly the biggest fan but for some reason she found Duncan even more attractive with them on. Courtney's thoughts were stopped short after her mind had actually comprehended what he had said.

"I don't! It's just common courtesy to ask such questions, you ogre." Courtney quickly defended herself. "And can I please have a mojito."

"Switching it up I see princess." Duncan started making her drink. Duncan turned around to present the towards the beauty before him. Today she was wearing a simple white spaghetti strap shirt with blue jeans which were ripped at her knees.

Damn she looked good. Duncan bit his lip looking at Courtney up and down. "So princess who is the nerd you'll be going out with today?"

Courtney rolled his eyes but smirked at the thought of Alejandro that had yet so show up. As Courtney was about to explain who Alejandro was, until he showed up himself.

"Hola senorita , it's nice to see you again." He kissed her hand shining his pearly white teeth.

Courtney blushed as red as a tomato but still piped a quiet "Thank you."

She herself was quite shocked with herself she promised herself she would never let a guy make her act like this and break her independent self.

Courtney Duncan was pissed off to the max, he hated how he made Courtney all flustered was just because he said hello to her. He wished he had that effect on her.

Wait what the fuck I don't like this preppy princess.

Duncan lied to himself walking away, he bumped into Geoff quite aggressively. Geoff gave him a weird look.

"Nothing." The punk mumbled making his way to the other side of the bar, so that he wouldn't have to tolerate the two lovebirds at the other side of the bar.

The night seemed to be going well Alejandro was charming and every girls dreamed.She seemed to be enjoying the night although at the pit of her stomach she felt like something was about to go wrong. She tried to ignore it but kept bothering her. Her eyes drifted to Duncan oddly enough she missed having his company she enjoyed talking to him for a few minutes for the last couple of nights. There was something about his cockiness and his punk demeanor that intrigued Courtney.

"Do you want to go dancing?" Alejandro asked

"Sure why not?" There wasn't any harm in dancing, she thought. Right?

Innocent Courtney was wrong as she was surrounded by sweaty bondies grinding against each other. Alejandro looked at her seductively as he guided her body against his, they started off slow but soon the rhythm of the music filled Courtney's' body, she didn't care at this point and carelessly she placed her body right up against Alejandro, who was perfectly content with what was happening. Not to far away, if looks could kill Alejandro wouldn't be alive, and that would all be thanks to Duncan.

He didn't understand why he was so jealous, Courtney was an uptight, preppy girl who had a great body which was all Duncan thought he was attracted to.

An hour later Courtney left to go freshen up in the ladies room, Alejandro nodded and walked up to the bar to get himself. Even though all the fibers in Duncan's body was against what he was about to do. He walked up to the devil himself and put on a smirk.

"I'll have whisky." Alejandro said.

Duncan nodded and handed him his drink. "So I saw you with that brunette girl, what you goin to do?"

"Nothing." Alejandro looked Duncan skeptically. Alejandro was the master of deception and knew now to let out any vital information to anybody so easily.

"You sure 'bout that she's a fine piece." Duncan whistled.

Meanwhile Courtney oblivious to everything happening, stared at herself in the mirror just touching up her light makeup.

Ding

cliff hanger i guess? Idk wtf i'm doing thb,oh well next chapter there is going to be a twist. Hope you have a wonderful day xx

- A