Vampire or Werewolf?

Hello everyone! This much awaited book is ready to be released! As I have said, in this book, you will get to choose between being a vampire, and being in Team Crafted, or a werewolf, and being in the Yogscast! Below are some character profiles of why you should be a vampire/werewolf, the advantages, the disadvantages, etc. Underneath them is a specific character profile that you have to fill in and post it in the comments! Before you start rushing off to write, there are some rules, terms and conditions to read. Make sure you read them all before starting!

-When this updates, you will have A WEEK to fill in the character profiles. If there is too many, I may have to set a limit on the number of requests. If you post a character profile next Saturday and after, it will not be submitted. You have six days to fill it in!

-I will update this book every Saturday.

-IMPORTANT: You MUST have access to Wattpad daily, or at least weekly. In each chapter I may ask questions, such as: Who do you want your mate to be (this will not be included in your character profile yet), and if you miss the question, you will be killed off in the story. There is a link to my Facebook on my Wattpad profile if any of you need to message me on why you cannot answer a question e.g. you could be going on holiday. If you have a good excuse, I will let you off :D You can also inbox me on Wattpad :)

-You cannot change your choice once you have made it. 

-Following me would be a great help so that you know when I am available to be contacted, and vice versa. It would make my life a lot easier ^_^

-YOU MUST FILL IN THE ENTIRE PROFILE. If you miss parts out and do not put them in by a weeks time, you will not be included. Make sure your profile is in AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE.

-No fighting! Just because someone steals your idea, or takes your mate before you (which will come in a few chapters time) DOES NOT MEAN you start attacking them in any way! Please act in a mature way and come to a solution, or change your own profile.

-Do not do racist, sexist or homophobic comments. Do not swear, and do not bully anyone either in the comments or in their inbox. If I find out you have been bullying someone in their messages for something, you will be kicked out of the story.

Now that that is out of the way, time to move onto the fun part: the character profiles!

Vampire:

If you want to be a vampire, you will be a part of Team Crafted!

As a vampire, you are incredibly gorgeous and handsome, and you have strange coloured eyes. So no blue or green eyes, do “ruby red” or “neon yellow”. You have supernatural strength and speed, along with an ability of your choice, but please do not do something like “Magical Rainbow farts” or “The end of the world”. Please make your ability legit and not too OP (Over powered).

You CAN come out in the daytime, and no you don’t sparkle in the sunlight. You can never sleep.

You are adapted hunters, but you hunt independently. Blood lust is something you have to bare, and if you don’t get enough blood when you need to you can begin to turn on your family and friends.

As a vampire, you CAN’T HAVE children. They will be immortal-apocolyptic-oh-my-god-death-destroyer-bringer-of-darkness babies, and will be killed in the womb along with you and your mate.

As a vampire, you are ruled by demigods, who are adapted, highly evolved vampires who can fly/turn invisible etc. The Voxel Box rules you, and they hate werewolves. As a vampire, your one true enemy is a werewolf, and you seek to destroy them all, and vice versa. And no, you can’t be a demigod xD