Chapter 3: Down town

Note: Dedicating this chapter to Niamvers for including me in their story, "Wanderer." There is a link to their book in the comments, it has me and Yogscast and other characters in and it's amazing! Thank you for including me! :D

WEREWOLF:

Tia's POV (AGAIN)

The night came and went quickly. Stirring in the morning light filtering softly through the hole in the den, my eyes flicker open. 

Silva was laying across from me, her silver coat gleaming in the sunlight, ruffling slightly with the breeze. She would shift sometimes, tossing in her sleep, sometimes letting out a little whimper. Simon was snoozing next to her, little snores coming out of his mouth. Silva was cuddled up against him, tucking herself into his warmth.

Getting up, I stretch my paws. Turning the mind link off temporarily, even though no one was awake, I let out a long yawn, before exiting the burrow.

The gleaming of the lake down below caught my eye, and I trot down the hill, slipping on some parts as I gaze at my reflection in the rippling waves. My grey-white wolf with gleaming red eyes stared back intently, and I sigh, before my attention is diverted by a fish, swimming amongst the pebbles.

My jaws dive into the water with lightning speed, the ice cold water stabbing at my nose, but I ignore it as my jaws connect with the fish, penetrating the scales with sharp, dagger like teeth. Tugging the fish out of the water, it continues to flail uselessly in my jaws before it finally gives up, becoming limp in my grip.

Throwing my head back, I flick the fish into the air, catching it in my mouth before chewing it, and swallowing it. I quickly cough the bones back up, tossing them into the lake, which I then lean down to, and begin to lap at.

The cool, crystal water rolled over my tongue and slid down my throat, soothing it considerably before I pull away, shaking my wet muzzle rapidly before bounding towards the trees near the ridge.

Enveloping myself into the tree's warm grasp, I almost shut my eyes-it was peaceful and calm in the morning, the sunlight filtering through the canopy of spruce leaves like a spotlight, illuminating the mossy undergrowth below. My paws dig into the moss, which felt like a natural sponge, and I take a moment to relax in the leaves, shutting my eyes against the sun beating down on me, warming my fur.

The sound of something taking off from the ground made my eyes snap open in time to see a wolf land practically on top of me, jaws already positioned on my neck.

"Do you mind?" I huff, nudging the wolf off me.

"Not at all" Duncan replies with a wolfish grin. The very, VERY fluffy blonde wolf was the fluffiest fricken furball you will ever see. 

"What are you doing out in the big bad woods this early?" he sniggers, licking my nose and I sit down, shutting my eyes. Duncan and I were betrothed to get together when I started my heat cycle. I didn't really know him that well yet, but I knew I had no choice but to get together with him anyway.

Note: Livia? Tea and Coffee? OMG Tea like Tia and Coffee like LividCoffee :D

"Hunting. I've already caught a fish" I say proudly, standing up just a little taller. Duncan was a hunter, but he knew I had just started.

"That's awesome! Want to go down to the human town and go get food?" he asks as we trot out of the forest together, before we are interrupted.

"Get out of my territory" the voice snarls, and I look round to see the Ridge wolf standing on a hill, glaring down at us.

"Excuse me, this is our territory too" I snap, baring my teeth as I snarl back at him.