Chapter 2: On the move

Note: Some people didn't answer the question last time, but I'll let it go this time since it isn't toooo important. Last warning though! If you don't answer, you get killed off! I'll send those who didn't answer the question a quick message telling them if they want to answer :)

WEREWOLF

Tia's POV

Whimpering in pain, I shut my eyes against the sun, panting heavily as metallic tasting blood drips from my jaws. The pack mind link was going crazy, everyone thinking at once.

"What were they doing?"

"They were in our territory!"

"War!"

"Let's go after them!"

To be honest, all I wanted was to go home and rest. My entire body was aching and I felt like I was about to pass out.

Then I remember the mysterious wolf who had leapt out of nowhere to our aid, and my tired red eyes flicker open, scanning the area warily. There he was-a massive auburn wolf, not even panting. He sat separate from the others, regarding us with pitch black eyes that reminded me of the night. His cool eyes met mine for a moment, and we held the stare. But he was the one to break it when Lewis stepped in between. He had parted from his Lomadia on her heat cycle to attack whatever vampires had come to get us.

"Thank you Ridgedog." Lewis thought sincerely, and the larger wolf nods, and, after glancing my way again, begins to trot off into the hill, disappearing into the many mounds of grass and stones.

Just then, the alphas began to scent out Silva's heat cycle which was still in full flow, and most of the alphas growled, already leaping towards her den.

"Enough!" Lewis growled, and they all backed down. No one refused the alpha, not even when an omega on heat was nearby.

"Get back to our base, we need to rethink our strategy" he snaps, before sprinting back in the direction of our base, the gleam of his jet black fur blurring as he speeds away, a host of other wolves joining his run. The last one of the pack, Shadowblade who was friends with Crimson, glances my way with rich blue eyes and a black fur coat worriedly, before nudging Bluewolf and Particlewisp towards me before setting off.

Bluewolf was another friend of mine who was also an omega but liked me a little bit, though he never admitted it. He had black fur, like the alpha, though it was slightly lighter, almost a dark grey, and dark purple eyes. Particlewisp, or Galaxy as she was often referred to, a dark brown wolf with dark hazel eyes who was a beta came bounding over to me with Bluewolf. 

"Are you OK?" Bluewolf thought anxiously, gazing at the blood pool on the floor with slight nervousness-he didn't like blood much.

"I'm fine" I grumble, not wanting to sound weak in front of my friends.

"You sure? You look pretty rough" Particlewisp huffs out, licking me on the ear. Standing up shakily, I bare my teeth slightly, though I guess I don't look very threatening when I was covered in blood and was shaking like a kitten in a river.

"I'm fine!" I repeat fiercely, limping away from the two, and they glance at each other before running back to our den.

Silva was shaking horribly, shaken up from the ordeal. That, and so many alphas in one area had caused her heat cycle to get even worse. 

"Did they hurt you?" I demand fiercely, licking her ears. Simon was laying nearby, a deep wound on his snout which I lick too. He winces slightly, but it was in every omega's nature to be caring-most nurses and doctors in the world were actually secretly omegas.