Idol!! Haru!! Part 2

Riku Pov

I drag my car to the parking and turn off the engine i got out of my Mazda Mx-5 Miata. She is my baby, i got it from my father, well as a goodbye gift since he is not alive. I put my scarf near my mouth against the cold and enter the hospital.

As i enter, i got greeted by Miss Jihon, she work as am administrator, she handle me a paper to sign.

"Hey, Jihon looking fine today', i sign the papers

"Yes, sir thank you very much and you looked handsome like always", She blush and greeted me again by telling me work hard.

I guess Korea is a place where people keeping bowing and telling each other 'have a nice day' or 'work hard' even better 'come back home soon'. Well i didn't experience those sort of things in America, we just shake had and kiss each other and also hugs are included.

I walked toward the corridor to my looker to change myself. I opened the locker which has my name on it and put on my white  coat. I really think my dye silver-grey hair match with the coat. And talking about dying, i'm safe and sound since the owner is a great friend of mine and this is the best part.

I closed my locker, i walked away to my office,where i found Usui yawning over his laptop, guess he stay overnight here, since we are going to operate a child with brain tumor and he is going to be my assistant for the whole surgery. I'm not scared but Usui is cause its his first surgery and i know this feeling.

"Hey handsome, all good today?", i tap his shoulder and sit on my chair, we have a combination room together.

"Seriously dude are kidding with me, this is the most worst time in my life, i spent all the night reading this kid document and i'm still not satisfied", he looked tired and scared.

"Don't be, i'm here with you nah, just keep faith in yourself", I smiled to him and he noded

When suddenly a boy came and informed us that Yuu told us to come to the conference room, we have a meeting before the Operation.

Usui yelp and that cause me to ensure him that everything will be alright.

*******************

We entered the conference room, many other doctors were already here and included the parents of the patient.

We took our seat and Yuu noded at us and stood up from his seat and turn on the projector.

"Dear doctors, we have anther case of tumor and Mr Riku and his assistant Mr Usui will carry out this operation as we know the  brain tumor is a collection of abnormal cells in the brain. Brain tumors can be either malignant (cancerous) or benign (unlikely to spread). However, there is a limited amount of space in the skull. Therefore, any brain tumor even one that is benign can interfere with the functions of your brain and body. Brain tumors can destroy brain cells, increase inflammation, and elevate the pressure in the brain.A primary brain tumor starts in your brain. When cancer cells from other parts of your body cause a tumor in your brain, it is called a "secondary" or "metastatic brain tumor." Secondary brain tumors are three times more common than primary brain tumors. All secondary brain tumors are malignant. So in that case we must do the .Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is used to scan your brain and nerve tissues. For this test, you lie down on a table that slides into a scanner", Yuu explained the whole project to the parents and they agree.

****************

After the meeting Usui and I got in our surgeon clothes and rub our hands and wash them with water to avoid infection in the patient while doing the operation. When we entered the operation room the skull was already opened by another doctor then it was our job to remover the tumor out of the brain. My gloves were putted on, boots, surgical caps, mask and my surgical gown. I took my seat and asked the for scapula and a pair of lads. And i nodded my head to Usui to start then operation, while he looked at the bicroscope  to   performs preoperative and postoperative duties to better facilitate proper patient care.

This operation had gone for hours and when i finally saw the tumor and remove it everyone looked happy but suddenly the blood was splitting and that was dangerous the patient was losing a lot of blood.

"Squeeze the blood bags", i shouted and quickly tried to close the wound, Fortunately the beat rate return to normal and the operation was done. I stood up from my seat and let Usui  to continue the job.

**************************

The clapping of hands was being heard when Usui and i got out the room. The parents was happy, tear was on their eyes and they were thanking us continually.

Usui signal me that he is going to Yuu office to discuss about another operation and he waved at me and disappear in the hall.

******************

It was like 11 pm and i got out from the hospital, the weather was still snowing and cold, I walked to my car when suddenly i saw a figure near my baby. When i came more nearer i saw Haru leaning against my car.When he spotted me he walked towards me and smile.

"Good work today, Mr doctor", He smile

"What are you doing here", I blabbered.

"Well, i came to see ya, i really missed you", he hugged me and kiss me on my cheeks. His lips was hot and smooth

"Don't just touch me like that pervert", i push him back and the panting was forming a vapour gas out of my mouth since it was really cold.

"Ahhh, don't treat me like like honey, i work really hard so that i can finally meet you", He cupped my face and fixed my eyes. He was way more higher than me and more muscular, while me it out of detail right now.

"Shut up and leave me alone", I tried to remove his hands off my face but that cause him to pull me more closer to him and grab my hand and snatch my keys.

"Hey, bastard return my keys to me", i jump to grab the keys put his hands were god damn very long.

"No, come with me for a dinner, then i will give it to you", he laugh.

"Ok, fine but promise me that you will return my keys back", i warn him

"Promised"......

To be continued.............