The Dark Secret (Chapter 10)

➡The picture above is Mr Souske⬅

Please don't forget to
🔹Follow
🔹Save my story to your library
🔹Comment and Vote

♡ OZ

***************************

Riku Pov

My throat was kind of dry and was uncomfortable but soon a warm ray hit my face and cause me to wake from my slumber.

But the sore in my throat was not aching anymore as I saw the sleeping lion beside me. His splendid tan color and his waving and messy golden hair. His snoring was kind of cute.

"Hey wake up Haru, I know you're awake",I shake him until I saw a small smiled formed on his lips.

"Living with me you have understand my traps now, Arrr I was aiming to see your face blushing when you will stare at my sleeping face", He grin an rolled on top of me.

I pushed my hands on his chest but suddenly I saw the ring that I have bought for Haru on my left hands finger.

"It suit you more that me", I lift my head and saw Haru smiling.

"But I bought it for you", I pouted

"I love it baby but the sized didn't match mine", He pressed his forehead to mine.

I looked at the ring and giggled as if he proposed to me.He lift my chin and kiss me passionately, his lips brushed against mine cause my crotch to harden and swelling to be touch. He grabbed my ass that fit perfectly in his hands and massaged my cheeks up and down.

"Haru...don't my ass still hurt and sore from yesterday", I moan when his hips rubbed against mine.

"But your ass is calling for me to fuck him", He put one finger straight in my butt hole and rubbed my inner part.

I moan and arched my head back.He kissed me over my neck many times and suck to to caused the redness again and again.

Noises were coming out the door and it was Snowy. She was crawling on the door. Maybe she is hungry poor baby.

"Haru, get off you elephant Snowy is hungry" I pushed him which make him growl.

"Snowy can wait, cause right now its me who is hungry", He put three other finger inside. I widen my eyes and grip the bed sheet. The pain and pleasure mixed together was driving me crazy. If this continue like this I will become insane.

"Meow grrrrrr meow grrrr", The noises through the door continues. While Haru stopped to cursed I quickly took the opportunity to slide his finger out and run out the bed against the pain. I quickly shut the door behind me and block.

"Riku open that fucking door", Haru slammed the door causing me to jumped.

"No way if I open it you will fuck me by the way", He replied.

"Ok babey, I will not", He pleaded but I know him very well. If I open the door he will jump and attack me so no better take precaution.

"No way stay in there and enjoy yourself", I locked the door and picked up Snowy, who licked my nose and meowl once again.

"Riku opened that god damn door", Haru once again slammed the door.

"Keep trying handsome but I will never open the door, the keys are with me babe", I laugh and heard Haru growling at the back of the door.

"Riku if you don't open this door I swear you will pay for it",

"🎶Nah to the ah to the no, no, no
My name is no, my sign is no, my number is no
You need to let it go, you need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no
My name is no, my sign is no, my number is no
You need to let it go, you need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the no, no, no🎶", I sing while walking away.