The trip (Chapter 15)

👈The previous Chapter is private.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The picture above is Edward and Mr Souske or by his name Eddy. Love these two couple

Riku Pov

"Are everyone here!?", Grandpa shouted in the airport but this he hasn't wore his suit but a simple shirt and a jogging. The weather was really hot.
Shit its like I am inside a volcano.

I putted on a white vest and an athletic Demin short ripped jeans rolls on the down and a black ankle sneakers, with my blue round sunglasses on.

"No Usui and Yuu are not here yet", Veronica remove her hair in her front and puy them back and start waving her hand near her face. While for Haru he was in paradise with his small little hand automatic fan with him. He don't even want to share. That stupid pervert writer.

"I will go and see if they are here yet!!!", I put my bags on the public chair and went outside. The hot wind hit my face. Not even a cold breeze this suck. If it is this hot in South Korea now imagine how hot it will be in Mauritius.

Mauritius is a tropical island. It is well known for its seas and sun. It has never snow there. Even if it is small, it has its own independence. It was once ruled by the british and also by France. When its winter, the season is hot and when it is summer its more hotter. It is situated not so near Madagascar. Mauritius has its own language ,it is called creol. Well there are many traditions people stay there. It is a mixed culture. There are chinese, Indian, American people who stay there and many more cultural people. But I know all people are the same. But who created different name or different gods, it is all human.

I stand and looked around the parking but still not a sign of Usui and Yuu. Where the hell are they. Are they because since yesterday they were fighting and that don't seems good. Yuu has gone to picked up Usui even if I don't him not to as it will arise another problem but no, he just smile and went away to be honest his smile was really creepy. I removed my sunglasses and put it on my head. I put my hands on my hips and keeps looking around. Suddeny I spotted Usui in the parking. I was about to call for him when I saw Yuu kissing him. But Usui pushed him away and walked towards me. What the hell is happening between these two man. Usui was shocked to see me
He took his back and passed beside me. He did not even greet me. I was about to call him when my phone suddenly rang.

Seeing the ID caller, it was Edward and I forget to remove his old name that was Sadist boss. If he saw that he will laugh. I quickly take the call and pushed the phone against my ear.

"Hey all ok Edward!?"

"Sorry to disturbed you but I need to tell you this.....", Je stayed silent foe a moment.

"Edward what's the mayter",I tensed other the phone

"The hospital was nearly gone burned in a fire accident", He suddenly cried.

"Why are you crying what happen then....Edward please tell me this ia not good for my heart",I yelled o er the phone and some.of the people syared at me.

"Snifff the fire broke in the store when I went to downstairs after hearing noises, and I went down but suddenly the fire was produced and I was stuck inside.....sniff thanked god that Eddy was here to save me but........",

"But what Edward what happen to Mr Souske!..Edward....?",

"He-he hurt himself in the arm thank god it was not seriously b-but it happen by all my fault", He cried again.

"Heyyy sshhh ok Mr Souske will be all fine but I want to come but I",

"Don't worry about that but Eddy's father called him and maybe we will joined you in some days at Mauritius", He sniffed again.