Karma (Chapter 17)

Riku Pov

"BEACH", Yelled Grandpa when we all got off the blue van.

"Grandpa why does it sound like bitch from your mouth", Yuu put his ray ban on his head.

"Shut up!!! Ohh an ice-cream van lets go Vashish", The both old man ran away.

"Seriously they do have quite a lot of energy for old geezes, I wonder where else they use this kind of force", Haru sigh.

"Haru why does it sound like you were trying to say something pervert", Usui lift his brow.

"Bingo you sure are intelligent", Haru messed his hair.

"Enough now let him be!!!we need to walk to the resort, Vashish's wife is waiting for us!!", Yuu glared at Usui and I could sense him tensed.

Haru quickly run behind of Yuu and jumped on him. Usui and I were left behind.
Veronica and Nike will come later and I really don't how they could have made Grandpa agree to that. Well whatever..... I glanced at Usui and saw his tensed face. Really what could happened to him!!?. That is so strange.

"Hey Usui what is the matter", I shaked him.

"Uhhhh nothing don't worry, I feel just a little tired", By that he walked in front of me and enter the hotel.

Usui I don't know how much you can hide his from me and I will found out about that. I can't just let you like that.

When I enter the hotel, I was totally amased by the decoration. This will be that location where Vashish's daughter will get married. Tomorrow is the wedding day and I am so excited for the ceremony tonight. Since Vashish is an hindu, there will be indian ritual. That will be great to discover new cultures like that. I quickly spotted Haru and the boys together even if Usui was like centimeter away from Yuu. Ahh now I see the problen is Yuu, so this is why Usui us that sad euhhh!!. Better need a plan for this mission.

"RIKUUU!!", Haru waved at me. I quickly walked toward them.

"Did you guys gots the keys!?", I asked.

"Yeah Vashish already made the reservation, here one key for Yuu and one key for Usui", Haru gave the keys to the respective owner. I peeked at Yuu and he was kind of unhappy. Well that was the second that Yuu couldn't got the chance to sleep with Usui. Ah poor him.

"We need to change ourselves first then we will go to the beach", By that Usui went away. The bags were already brought to our rooms. Haru nodded and we both went to our room. We enter the elevator and the door closes.

🌴🌞🌴🌞🌴🌞🌴🌞🌴🌞🌴

"Wow this is really beautiful", I place my ray ban on the wooden table while entering the room. Haru locked the room behind him and followed me to the large glass window. Where we could see the beach and people enjoying themselves.

I placed my palms on the big rectangle window. I could not control my smile.

"Humm you smell sweet", Haru suddenly wrapped his muscled arms around me and nuzzled his face on my neck.

"Oh really how do you know I smell sweet", I turn around and my back lean against the window.

"Because I know it like this!!", He grapped the back if my neck and licked my adams apple.

"Ah you are being really naughty euhhh but unfortunately I can let you go more further than that", Haru looked confused.

I quickly pushed him and ran toward the bathroom. I could heard Haru swearing behind my back. But he did sure follow me and I knew he will catch me. I quickly open the wooden door and was about to closed it when suddenly the door slammed open wide. Haru was panting, he did sure run.