Anxious

A/N: This is my first ever fan fic so sorry if it's bad. I just kinda wanted to make one so here it is! (And if you want me update or make more then tell me!)

It was 10:30 am and you were getting ready to go to your first ever Supernatural con. Your best friend bought you a ticket for your birthday, not only because it was your special day, but because she didn't want to go alone.

"Y/N, you almost ready?" Y/F/N asked while gathering items she would need for the convention.

"Uh yah give me about 10 more minutes and I should be ready!" You yelled from the bathroom. After straightening your hair, and touching up your makeup and were ready to go.

You came out the bathroom door to see Y/F/N watching Supernatural with her shoes already on and her purse on her left side.

"How long have you been ready? You asked, wondering how long you took to look nice for today.

"For about 45 minutes. You sure did take forever! Trying to look good for Jensen?" She teased, knowing Jensen was your favorite character from the show.

"Oh you know it!" You teased back "But we both know there isn't a chance in this world that I have a shot with the Jensen Ackles."

"Hey, don't give your dreams up kid. The mans single and ready to mingle! And I have to admit, you're one hot chick!" Y/F/N told you. You laughed it off and decided to head to the convention.
________________________________
You were at the convention within 10 minutes after leaving the hotel. It was only a few blocks away, but there was some traffic, considering that you were in New York.

The place was packed with many fans dressed up as their favorite characters, even some with gory special effects makeup on, and some dressed normal. You and Y/F/N decided to dress normal, since the idea of going was so last minute. To go with the Supernatural theme a little bit, you wore a red crop top with a leather jacket, some dark almost black skinny jeans, and black boots that went a little above your ankles.

"This place is incredible!" You told Y/F/N as y'all were walking through the convention area looking around

"I know right? I absolutely cannot wait for our photo op with Jensen and Jared!" Y/F/N exclaimed. You agreed and couldn't wait till Jensen was right next to you.