chapter 18

I finished cleaning my apartment and sat down on the couch, exhausted. a few minutes passed and there was a knock at my door. i knew who it was and got off the couch excitedly and opened the door.
"hey beautiful."
"heyy." i replied while letting him into my apartment. "how was filming?"
"it was good. a short day thank god. now i have more time to spend with you" jensen said while giving you a peck on your lips. you smiled into the kiss and couldn't stop blushing. no matter how many times you kissed him, you always got fluttered. he knew the affect he had on you.
"so what do you have planned for tonight?" jensen asks.
"well i don't know, i was thinking that we could spend some quality time together, if you know what i mean." i said.
jensen looked at me and smiled before walking towards me and grabbing my hips, pulling me closer to his body. he leaned in and kissed me, while his grip was getting tighter. i could feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. i ran my fingers through his hair and lightly tugged at it. while we were kissing, i could hear him softly moan into the kiss. he then picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. he started to walk to the bedroom while never breaking the kiss.
once he got in the bedroom, he lightly laid me down and hovered above of me. he looked so perfect at this moment and i didn't know how i got so lucky.
he then started kissing down from my neck all the way to my v-line. i couldn't control the soft moans coming out of my mouth. jensen looked up at me and then slowly started taking off my shorts that i had on. my heart was pounding and i had major butterflies in my stomach. all i wanted was his touch.
jensen and i then got under the blankets and had some amazing connections.

I FINALLY UPDATED IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER!! i hope you are all staying safe in this pandemic, i love y'all