Chapter 14

Once everyone was done eating,we went outside to enjoy the beautiful day and to swim. Gen and I were talking amongst ourselves until we spotted Jensen standing near the edge of the pool talking to Jared. I planned a sneak attack and to push him in the pool. I told Gen about my plan then silently crept up to Jensen and pushed his back, but when I did I felt arms grab my waist and next thing I knew, I was underwater. I got above the water with arms still wrapped around me.
"Clingy much." I said then laughed. Jensen laughed then let go of me but his eyes were glued on mine. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing, it's just that you're so beautiful. I cant keep my eyes off you." He said. His words melted my heart and I started to blush really bad and Jensen noticed. He grabbed my waist in the water and slowly inched towards me about to kiss me until we heard a big splash and felt water go everywhere. Tom and Shep have jumped in the pool. Jensen and I go to swim with them for an hour then we decide to get out.

"Thank you for inviting me!" I tell J.

"No problem. Let me drive you home." He suggested. He grabbed his keys and i said bye to Gen, Jared, and the boys. I opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat. Once Jensen and I were settled and started moving, he put his hand on my thigh. His touch was like magic and it sent shivers all through out my body. I looked at him and smiled and he returned the smile.
We arrived at my apartment and before i was about to get out the car Jensen told me to stay there so he could open my door for me. I waited and he came around to open the door. I got out and headed towards my front door and i was expecting Jensen to follow me. Once i got into the apartment and closed the door, Jensen grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and looked deep into my eyes with his beautiful green ones. He leaned in and kissed me and i almost immediately kissed back.
The kiss turned into a make out session. He grabbed my thigh signaling for me to jump up so i did and he brought me to my room. Without breaking the kiss he sat me on my bed then started to kiss down my neck. Everything felt so right and I loved every second of it. Until he stopped then stood up.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked wanting more. He leaned back down and gave me a quick kiss.

"See you tomorrow." He said then winked. He then left and went home. God he's such a tease..