Chapter 7

A/N: I really don't feel like putting chapter names anymore so imma just be putting chapter and the number for now on

After a short drive to your apartment, you and Y/F/N unpacked your suitcases and started deciding on what to eat for dinner.

"How about we order something." You suggest.

"Pizza." Y/F/N says.

"I'm kind of burnt out on pizza. We did have it for almost a whole week last week." You said.

"True. How about Chinese?" She suggests.

"Sounds good to me." You said. Y/F/N ordered the food and you went to get a quick shower. A little after your shower, your food arrived, and you decided to watch Supernatural and prepare yourself for your new job as a makeup artist.

"Are you excited about the new job Y/N?"       Y/F/N asks.

"Super excited. I love doing makeup, and this just seems like the perfect job for me." You told her.

"Plus, you get to work with Jensen and Jared. You lucky bastard." She says and you both laugh.

"Yah I guess I am lucky." You reply and finish your food and episode of supernatural.

————————

"Alright, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight Y/N." Your friend says.

"Ok. Goodnight." You say while staying on the couch. You decide to put on a show that you don't really care about and get on your phone. You go to twitter and see a message from Jensen.

@jensenackles: Here's my number. Text me so I can save yours in my phone. :)

@Y/T/N: Ok gotcha (:

You texted Jensen and saved his number. Y'all texted for an hour getting to know each other more. It was now midnight, and you decided to go to sleep. Today had been such a good day, and you were grateful for everyone who made your day amazing. While going to bed, you couldn't stop thinking of Jensen. These two weeks until your first day on set could not go any slower. You grew impatient and just wanted to time skip. After daydreaming of you and Jensen and your new job, you finally fell into a deep sleep.

A/N: IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE AND SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKS IM TRYING AHH