reunion

HAZEL'S POV

I woke up to the sounds of whispering and giggling. Multiple light footsteps padded on the floor suddenly, I felt a heavy weight on top of me.

I kept my eyes closed and pulled the blanket over my head while whining
"Jackson~ let me sleep"
The weight shifted off me slightly and I felt the bed sink down on my right.
"It's not Jackson..."

Two loud bursts of laughter echoed through my room and I pulled the blanket off my face to see Bambam facing me.

"Oh my god! Bam! I missed you so much!"
I sat straight up and hugged him. When I pulled away, I noticed Yugyeom standing at the end of my bed.
He waved shyly and smiled.

I stood up on the bed
"I missed you gyeom"
I took a couple steps until I was in front of him.
"Oh, Would you look at that, I'm finally taller than you!"
He scoffed and shoved my shoulder while chuckling
"I see you still haven't grown"

I jumped off the bed and stood next to him, pushing myself up on my toes.
"I still may be shorter but I have grown! I know I have!"
I was only a bit shorter than him as I was about Jackson's height but that didn't stop him from teasing me whenever he had the chance.

"Anyways, I missed you too"
He said while we hugged.

"I smell food, Jinyoung must be done making breakfast!"
Bambam said excitedly as he ran out of the room. Yugyeom and I followed. When I got downstairs, the rest of the boys were sitting on the couch holding their food.

Bambam joined them in a matter of seconds, holding a plate while I went to the kitchen with Yugyeom. I heard a few excited yells while I got my breakfast and when I walked back over to the boys, Jinyoung, Jaebum, Mark and Youngjae stood up.

"Hazel, it's good to see you!" Jaebum said stepping forward and hugging me.
Jinyoung let me set my food down and also gave me a hug.
"it's been a while, I'm so happy to be here!" I said excitedly.
I hugged Youngjae and Mark and sat down to eat.

---

"Hazel, we're going bowling, wanna join?"
Bambam came over to where I was sitting on the couch, his eyes gleaming with excitement.
"Ooh sure!" I said jumping up "when?"
"20 minutes? We can wait longer if you need more time to get ready"

"I'll go now"
I said smiling and giving him a thumbs up.
I ran upstairs and shut myself in my room.
I put on a pair of ripped jeans and grabbed a red jumper and pulled it over my head.
I quickly tied my hair up into a high ponytail and bounded back down the stairs.

I came back downstairs to see all the boys except youngjae sitting on the couch. Bambam quickly placed my phone back on the table and smirked.

Youngjae came from feeding coco and we all left the dorm and piled into the van.

During the drive, I pulled out my phone and came face to face with my lock screen which had been changed to all the boys except youngjae, who were all pulling stupidest faces. I looked over at bambam who just chuckled and turned the camera of his phone on. We took pictures for the remainder of the drive.

We pulled up at the alley and walked inside to get our shoes and got ready to play.

---

CHAPTER 2 FINISHEDDDD
the next chapters will hopefully get longer, sorry they're so short now☺️😞

hope you enjoy ~ 💖