how do you feel?

Yugyeoms POV

I stayed still as Hazel slept on my shoulder. I didn't want to wake her.
I continued to watch the movie under the warmth of the blanket. Hazel shifted while still asleep and wrapped her hands around my waist while pushing her head into my chest.
I put my arm around her shoulder so we could both be comfortable and then I started to doze off and I felt my eyes slowly close.

Hazels POV

I woke up to the flash of a phone in my face. Bambam and Mark were giggling in front of me while continuously taking photos

"guys why are you taking photos of me?"

I went to rub my eyes but my arms were holding something. I looked down and saw them wrapped around Yugyeoms waist. Quickly, realising what they were taking photos of, I pulled my arms off of him while accidentally waking him up in the process.

"I'm sorry... s-sorry for falling asleep on you"

I bolted up the stairs and slammed my door. My clock said it was 2.00am, thank god I hadn't been asleep for TOO long.

god, his friends little sister slept on him for a couple hours, how embarrassing..

Bambams POV

that was adorable. Of course we had to tease him.
Mark and I went back and forth making jokes and laughing.
He started off smiling but then he frowned

"Guys, okay, stop now"

I knew we could get a laugh out of him if we kept going, so we did.

"I SAID STOP!"

Yugyeom was up and angry. He stormed out of the room and soon after, I heard our bedroom door slam.

I looked at Mark with a confused face to see that he had the same expression.

"I'll go talk to him"
I said and left mark downstairs.

---

"what was that all about?"

I said walking into our shared room

"What do you think? I said stop and you didn't stop"

That's just the thing, he wouldn't normally get worked up over something like this

"Is there a reason you got so upset though? It was just a joke"

he looked down and started playing with his hands
something was different, he normally just brushed off the jokes we made about him and other girls.

I sat down next to him and then it clicked in my brain.

"yugyeom, how do you feel about Hazel?"

---

end of chapter 4 woo

I'm sorry it's so short again, the next ones should hopefully be longer as there'll be more of a conflict/story going on

My italics are also working again so all dialogue will be in italics now☺️

Thankyou for reading! 💖