jealousy

Hazels POV

After coming downstairs, I sat with jinyoung and the rest of the boys in the living room.

"so we have two days left before we go back to our schedules, what should we do today?"
Jaebum asked.

we discussed for a few minutes until we settled on ice skating. After deciding, we all went upstairs to get ready
"DRESS WARM!"
Jinyoung called from his door before entering to change.

once we were all ready we piled into the van once again and started off to the ice rink.

we arrived and collected our skates.
The boys all slid out onto the ice and I slowly followed.

"Jackson, help!"
I let out a small laugh while reaching my arms out to him

he looked back, dramatically imitated a sassy hair flip and sped away from me

the others were already ahead so I started my skating attempt until I heard a chuckle behind me

"here, I'll help"

I turned to see Jinyoung behind me. He held out his arm and I grabbed hold. He also sped off, dragging me behind him.

after about three laps, we both skidded to a stop and I caught my breath.

"next time.. please warn me if you're gonna do that"
I said placing my hand over my heart.

"I'm sorry, but you stayed up! if you fall, your second brother is here to protect you"
he said while air quoting 'second'

I gave him a hug and then continued skating while holding onto his hand for balance.

"you know, yugyeom should really be the one helping you"
he said with a wink before looking back in front of us.

I slapped his shoulder which caused me to stumble and just gave jinyoung another excuse to laugh at me.

we skated slow for a few seconds until jinyoung sped up again.

"here, I'll be your wingman"

"jinyoung what?!"
I squealed as he pushed me forward

I went flying.

Straight. Towards. Yugyeom

Yugyeoms POV

"She's not even hiding it, they're all over each other. So much for not letting Jackson know"
I scoffed to Bambam who was skating beside me

"someone's jealous"
He rolled his eyes at me

"it's not my fault, look at them!"

I looked over at the two from the other side of the rink. She hugged him and then they continued skating hand in hand.
I turned away and folded my arms

"talk to her"
bam said poking my side

"and say what?! I like you but you clearly like jinyoung. yeah no thanks"

"you're aggressive today, did you eat enough breakfast"

"shut up."

"at least talk to her, please? you don't have to confess or anything. You're just being awkward"

"fine, I guess"
he smiled and then I heard a squeal come from right behind me.

I turned around and collided with hazel. we landed on the floor and I saw jinyoung quickly skate off while pulling bambam with him.

"hi yugyeom"
she said giving me a small smile.

——

woo another little chapterrrrr
ft. Wingman Jinyoung

I would like to see jealous yugyeom😂

hope you enjoy ♥️