Chapter 12(:

A/N: Hellooo (: I'm so sorry I didn't give y'all a good update last time, but I'm back at my dad's, so I'm updating for y'all. I've had a case of writers block but I'm over it. So enjoy the chapter. (:

*Liam's POV *

It's been two months since Louis and I got together, so tonight I was going to surprise him with tickets to see one of his favorite bands, Late Nite Reading. I know how long he's been waiting for this, and I couldn't believe I got the tickets for him. He would be coming over in a few minutes, and I so here I was pacing back and forth waiting for him to get back from Harry's house. The door bell ringing was enough to pull me out of my trance, and I made my way over. I opened the door to see my amazing boyfriend standing there.

"Hey, Li. Happy two months," He said, walking in my house and kissing me on my cheek.

"Happy two months, Lou, and you don't have to ring the door bell, you live here, silly. Now I already have your present, and you have to use it tonight, but I'm taking you. So let's go." I grabbed his hand, and led him back outside to my car. Once he was in, I started it and drove off to the venue. As we got closer, the more nervous I was. I have no idea why. Was he gonna like my gift? Would he get mad that I spent so much money on him? I looked over at hum, and his face lit up as we pulled up to the venue.

"No. Freaking. Way. Liam, how did you manage to get tickets?! They've been sold out for a month!" He exclaimed turning to me.

"I know a guy, and it gets even better, but that part is going to have to wait until after the concert. Now, come on, I know you love them." I smiled at him as we both got out of the car, and over to the entrance. We gave the guy at the door our tickets, and we went inside, sitting front row.

"Oh my god, Li. You are way to good for me. My present won't even compare to this," He said. I pulled him into a hug, and chuckled at his craziness.

"I did it for you, Boo. Now quite talking, it's starting." He squealed as the band members started to come on stage.

"Good evening, London. We are so glad to be here, and honored that you guys love us enough to even get us here," The lead singer and guitarist, Dalton, said. There screams from the girls and few guys that were in the audience. "Haha, so let's get this show on the road!" He exclaimed, as the other guitarist started playing.

"Sitting up at four am, thoughts are flowing heavy, I'm thinking of my friends

And this life I've come to make, this Indiana weather's cold and you're to blame

So fix me another cup, I've got some words to say so baby just shut up

And take this in, everything I saying so darling just listen

Tell me(tell me), have we(have we) lived up to everything.

Drown us now with what we have

We're a melody for free with nothing planned

Growing up and getting burned

There's an error in our stitching

We're a rumor that no ones heard

Another night that we roll in, later than we'd like to and everyone's sleeping

They don't seem to have a clue, on everything we have seen past suburban youth

So we'll just let the miles roll, and we will live the stories of living on the road

And live the chance of bound success everything I would have baby you settle for less

Show me(show me), that we(that we) have lived up to everything