16. No Good Deed

Sorry I am late posting, I was supposed to post this on Sunday, but work and my daughter is taking up a lot of my time. Priorities and all that jazz!

This chapter is dedicated to a great CEO that I know. Their line is inspirational.

Okay Guys, there's this cool website that has some great clothes up there. Go check it out. Here's what its about: Stop Loafin is a motive to "Do Now. Hustle & Stop Loafin" and push towards your dreams! It is thought of as a heartbeat brand that reminds you daily to stop procrastinating. Every time you look at the stop sign It pumps you to stay on task & don't slack on goals, to do list, and deadlines that you need to meet. A constant reminder to keep people on their feet and not on the couch.

The website is : www.stoploafin.com Check it out! Go buy something. You can buy it for a friend or family member for Christmas. Maybe your lazy brother! I know the CEO personally, and this person is the coolest ever!!

EMERSON

I really think something is going on with Aubrey, because she never acts the way she is acting. My biggest problem right now is worrying about how long she's going to be out, and how she's going to react when she wakes up.

Technically this is kidnap. Here's my non-well-thought out plan. I was going to bring her to my house. Have the pack doctor come check her out. Maybe run a blood test. I have been driving for about a good 15 minutes. She's starting to squirm. I really hope she stays asleep until I get her home.

My brother would kill me if he knew what I was up to. I'm sorry but curiosity is just going to have to kill this wolf. I keep looking back in the rear view mirror to check on her. She's not woke yet. Maybe she is squirming because she is very uncomfortable.

Sue me if my plan doesn't work. If I could get her home, after all the tests and stuff without her waking up it would be an absolute miracle.

I drive for a good 5 more minutes and see that I need to fill up my gas tank. I normally have a full tank at all times. I'm about to bang my fist against the stirring wheel. But I thought better of it, because It might wake Aubrey up. I look in my rear view again and I don't see her laying down anymore. I turn all the way around in my seat while driving. I see her sitting up on the back seat passenger side with her arms crossed. She's trying to look like she's mad but she is failing miserably at it.

"What happened? How did I get here?" She says.

"I'm not answering your questions until you sit back and put on your seat belt." I say looking at her thought the rear view.

"I don't really care at the moment anyways. I'm here with you. Now I need a favor."

"No. Depends on what it is anyways." I say in a nonchalant way.

"Turn all the way around and watch me take off this sweat shirt. Its hot as hell in here." She says breathlessly. With a glint of humor in her eyes. "Why the hell would I wear this to school today anyways?"

"Why the hell do you want me to watch you take off your shirt?" I say mad as hell she put that shit in my head. I'm not going to do it because I might run off the road.

"Suit yourself." She says bringing her hands down to lift her sweat shirt. I turn my head.

"What the hell is wrong with you today?" I say asking her and myself that question.

"Come back here and find out." She says suggestively.

"Hmph hell no." I say mad as hell.

"Wait which one are you anyways?" She says on the verge of laughing.