Chapter 19: Nobody

Jonggun stood the door, breaking the almost-become-a-couple from their embrace and also stopping Vasco to confess his long-awaited feelings to Jinsoo. Jonggun briskly walked to them and pulled Jinsoo to her side. Jinsoo and Vasco both were caught off guard so they didn't retaliate as Jonggun walked a few feet from Vasco.

"What are you doing, Jonggun?!" Jinsoo said as she tried to pull her hand from his clutch. His grip was tight enough to hurt her but instead she was pissed off with his attitude.

"YOU! I know your reputation and you don't deserve her!"Jonggun said with a murderous glare to the confused Vasco.

"Jonggun! LET ME GO! This has nothing to do with you!" as she tried again to pull her wrist from his grip. Jonggun dared to disturb her life and messing with it as he pleases when he was the one who left her first. Jinsoo is so fed up with his attitude, he looked like a bad man in the past but the truth is he has a good heart.

Right now, all she can see is just a bad man both inside and outside. Jonggun changed so much, she doesn't recognise who is she facing right now. She was dissappointed, and all she wanted was to go home and cry right now. Jinsoo is just tired, so damn tired.

"Of course, it does!"

"No, it doesn't."

Vasco got even more confused and wondered whether they were a couple in the past. Jinsoo is the eldest daughter so this man can't be her brother. if he is nobody then why is he so over-protective to her. Before he can filter his mouth, he asked, "Jinsoo, just who is he to you?"

It sounds pathetic, as if he was jealous of the man but he is just so confused. Confused on how this stranger just intervene everything, punched him for no reason and now, here we are. 

"Vasco, he is no-one. We cut off the friendship long ago." 

Jonggun was stunned and Jinsoo took the chance to pull her wrist and ran to Vasco's side. Jonggun stood still, frozen with what she has said but it's true. The friendship was cut off years ago. Jonggun was the one who cut the communication but now he wanted to walk back into her life as if he did nothing before. 

"You should go! I don't want to see you and you started everything, don't expect me to accept you in my life again when you left me first!" Jinsoo explained, she was holding her tears at bay. Her eyes were full of sorrow as she stared to the man who meant a lot to her before. 

Her breathing was uneven, it was a sign that she was about to cry. She doesn't want to cry in front of him though. Not now, or ever.

"I'll go now but it's not over." he said dejectedly. Her words sliced his heart, Jonggun immediately leave the building. His long feet found him in front of his employer. 

"Oppa, have you finish the business?" his employer asked him sweetly. She has always been a nice girl from the moment he knew her.

"I made a mistake and I'll try to fix it but for now, we should go. The boss is looking for you." he said back into professional mode.

"I see, let's go then."

------------------

The moment Jonggun left, Jinsoo felt guilty. She knew that she shouldn't have said that but she did it anyway. She hold Vasco's hand, as the taller guy gave her hand, a comfort squeeze. 

Jonggun had done so much for her in the past. He was everything to her. He was like a brother, teacher, guardian and her first love. Her tomboy-self in the past used to like Jonggun so much, she doesn't harbor anymore feelings for him but he was someone she depend on in the past. She knew that she must apologise.

She felt tired at that moment, it feels like a lot of things are happening at once. She still can't even convey her feelings to Vasco but here we are. Dealing with another problem when the other is not yet solved. 

"Vasco, let's go back." she then pulled her hand out of his grasp but before she can walk away. He stopped her. 

"Everything will be fine. " Vasco said as he pulled her to another hug. She inhaled the scent of him slowly. 

The time stopped when the two of them are together. Time stopped when she was in Vasco's warm embrace. She whispered slowly, "I love you."

As if he heard her, he lifted her chin slowly and pressed his lips to her soft, pink ones. 

It was like a firework eruption.

----------------

Author's note: 

Hey everyone!! I am sorry for not updating for such a long time, university really took all my time, and I am sorry about the short chapter as well but hopefully it satisfy you a lil' bit.

Thanks for the 9.1k readers!!! I don't deserve this because I still have so much to improve but huhu so happy for the votes and everything! Love you all!!!

Keep up the reads and the votes! Also follow me for more updates regarding the story and add the book to your library!

See you guys in the next chapter! Thanks for reading

XOXO, Chiptle

Don't forget to Read, Comment and Vote