37|New Inspo?

Before I start, I would just like to clarify that I won't be making a new book anytime soon. I haven't even finished one, and recently started a new one. Between school, and everything in between, I don't have time but :

Does anyone watch Gossip Girl?

Odd question, but not totally odd because there's a method to the madness.

When I first started The Tutor, I wanted it to be something along those lines, but for those that read it, it's actually really different. For starters, the oc is Cody's tutor and they definitely don't live on the Upper East Side.

And I was okay with that, and I still am, but as I rewatched Gossip Girl with my sister, I realized how badly I wanted to make a book based on the show.

It would be like an AU for baseball players and for those that watch it, the options are obvious ones like Chuck, Nate, and Dan. Then other less important, but still important people, and of course, Gossip Girl herself. I feel like it's such a fun idea, but idk if anyone would read it? Especially if no one watches Gossip Girl (though that wouldn't be a prerequisite because the book would literally be the show with a few tweaks throughout).

So let me know because I would actually really like to do it. But once again, I probably wouldn't do it until I'm done with The Bridesmaid.

Until next time,
Gabby

PS: 100th win for the Dodgers yesterday, and the Cubs clinched the NL central! It's been a good week in baseball guys 😊✨

pps 😂: the Tutor will be updated tomorrow and there's tea to be spilt by the Queen 👸🏻