{20}

Author's View
After students came out of the change rooms the coach gathered them around to tell them that they were playing soccer out in the oval and from the groaning of majority of the girls they didn't seem to like sports or anything physical,on the other hand Rafaella liked sports and so did the rest of the pack.

Coach blew the whistle and the game started with Embry running towards the ball as Quil tried to block him but before he did Embry passed the ball to anyone who was on his team that was free and happened to be Rafaella as the rest of the girls just stood there,by the time Rafaella got near the goal some girl stuck out her leg and tried to trip her over but pushed her back and sent her a harsh glare as her smirk died down,Jacob took the ball off Rafaella and passed it to Paul but Jared interfered and stole the ball and winked at Kim as he passed by her and scored the first goal.

Second half came and it was 2-3 Jared's team that consisted of Rafaella, Embry, Matt,Seth,Tyler and Kaison. Paul's team had Jacob,Quil,Kim,Brady,Nicole and Charlotte,Jared's team was winning my one goal so far and Seth had been helping Embry and Jared to assist them in scoring goals as Paul and Jacob teamed up to defeat their goalie who was Tyler.Time passed and Jared's team won as the bell rang signalling it was already recess just after Rafaella scored.

Meanwhile at the cafeteria the pack, Kim and Rafaella joined the line in the cafeteria and took their now filled trays of food to their normal table they sat at.

"how'd you think the game was?" Seth chimed in

"guess it was fun apart from that... Stupid idiot..." Rafaella mumbled quietly the last part

"Well that was a great gym lesson" Jared said and laughed looking over at Kim who blushed

"you're whipped" Paul mumbled towards Jared

"Quil you coming over to mine later?" Jacob asked Quil

"Yeah sure" Quil replied and ate his food as the rest stuffed big amounts of food into their mouths and ate,the table became rowdy as they joked around during recess earning stares from students across the room who were quietly talking in a group like a group of jocks with the cheerleaders and another group of girls who seemed to be sending Kim and Rafaella death glares as they looked over which made Kim uncomfortable while she shifted her seat the other way facing jared and her back facing the group of girls.

The bell rang and it was already time to go back to the living hell of each of their classes as the pack described as they headed down the hallways and separated.