Attacked

Running out into the courtyard, I changed into the Strage, flying off to Hogsmeade.

'Harry is gonna hate me even more now' I sighed.

Flapping my wings against the cold winds, I quickly made my way down a fee minutes away from the small town.

Changing back, I landed on the floor elegantly on my butt. Ow.

Standing up, I brushed the show off my legs and butt, and walked away like nothing had happened, casually whistling as I go.

It didn't take long for me to smell the sweet scent coming from Honeydukes.

Rushing inside, I bought enough to satisfy my sweet tooth for a while, I even bought some muggle sweets called Humbugs.

I remember Hermione telling me about them, she said it was some kind of minty toffee.

They reminded me of Draco a little bit, hard and cold on the outside, but once you get to know him, he's actually not that bad.

Speaking of Draco, I wonder where him and the others are....

Walking down the street, I got to the edge of the forest. In there is apparently the most haunted house in Britain. The Shrieking Shack.

Catching a whiff in the air, thanks to my enhanced senses, I caught the scent of apples and cologne.

'Well he's in there'

Setting foot into the forest, I could feel something beside me.
I shuddered at the feeling, it was like a ghost ran past me.

Walking further, I began to hear screams and laughter.

"What the hell is going on?" I muttered, sprinting towards the sound......

And the sight I found made it hard to not laugh. Ethan was down in the show with his trousers down his legs, Sasha had her scarf in the air as something was pulling her around, Hermione and Ron where laughing holding their ribs and last but not least, Draco looked like he just pissed his pants!

No one had noticed me, as I walked slightly down the ledge.

Suddenly Draco was knocked down and something was pulling him dome the hill. He was screaming and struggling, that if I didn't know who it was, I would be helping him.

But, Harry doesn't know that I can see him perfectly when he's underneath the invisible cloak.

Once he let Malfoy go, he ran straight to where I was.

"(Y/n)!!! Help!!!" He ran behind me and used me as a shield, walking me backwards up the hill.

I couldn't contain it anymore, I started to laugh hard, all the way out of the forest.

"You...guys....are....idiots" I said in between laughs as they all glared at me.