Chapter Four| I Will End You.

"Bianca? Bianca, wake up." I don't open my eyes.

"Wake up dammit!" I shot up as the person shook me violently.

"The fuck....? Where am I?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"You're in the mystical land of oooh. Where do you think dumbass?" I roll my eyes, before realising that I am in a car.

"Tell me where you live." He demands.

"So you can stalk me? Uh no thank you." I snort.

"I need to drop you off, at your house, you know..... Those buildings where people live...." I roll my eyes at him again.

"Yes I think I know what a house is dickwad." I glare at him.

"Can you complete a sentence without a curse word?"

"Can you shut the fuck up?!" I snap back.

"Guess not." After that, it was silent for a while. Well, it was until he spoke again.

"Look, I can't drive you all night. Some of us have places to be." He sighs,  glancing at me shortly.

"I- I just can't go home right now, please, I could even sleep in your car for the night, hell, I'd even sleep in a tree, but please, I can't go there, at least not tonight." I look at him with pleading eyes.

He sighs once more,"Fine, but you will be sleeping in a tree."

I roll my eyes  at his joke.

"You were fucking serious?!" I practically scream.

"Shh, and yes I was serious. Besides, its a tree house." He corrects.

"You are so fucking lucky that I am letting you let me sleep in a tree." I huff.

"No, you are so fucking lucky I'm letting you sleep in my tree house."

"Yeah whatever fucktard, I'm too tired to argue so adiós." I send a two fingered wave his way as I climb. Well try to climb.

"A little help?"

"No I'm quite comfortable here, plus, the view is amazing." I roll my eyes.

"Get your perverted eyes of my ass and help me you asshole."

"I was talking about the pool, God, get your mind out of the gutter." He tutted.

"Shut up." I snap.

He helps me and I almost slip.

"I swear on all the candy in the world River, if you let me fall I will end you."

"Alright, alright. I'll help." He groans. I hear footsteps and I then feel hands in my waists.

"Get you fucking hands off me!" I screech.

"Relax, I'm trying to help." I scoff at that.

After much struggling, I finally make it up and we both enter the house.

"No fucking way!" I gape. You can't blame me, this place looks amazing. It has a couch, a mini fridge, and other cool stuff, but I couldn't take my eyes off of the beauty at a corner in the tree house. Bed. I jump on the bed and shut my eyes.

"How did all this fit on a tree?" I ask, bewildered.

"Its a very sturdy tree." He replies, joining me.

I would've yelled at him but I'm so tired, so I let sleep possess me.

                 •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Shortest chapter I have written so far.

Vote, comment, share and other chiz.

                       V¶X£N