Nick

Camden: 

         '"This is useless," I thought to myself. This mall has almost ten different parking lots, so she obviously isn't going to exit out of the only one that I am watching. I looked at the clock, it's seriously been an hour since I got here, and all I have been doing is watching the doors, hoping that she would come walking out. "That's it," I thought, "I'm leaving." I was about to pull away, when I took one more glance at the door, and with that once glance, I froze, and knew I wasn't going to leave quite yet. She was just wearing an old pair of jeans, some worn out boots, and a t-shirt, but even in just that, she looks absolutely amazing. I can't tear my eyes off her, that is until I see movement to her right. "That's him." I mumbled to myself. My smile quickly becomes a stone cold glare as I watch his every movement, and as I was about to almost going to tell myself that he was okay, I watched him lean over and kiss her on her cheek. Oh hell no! I grip the steering wheel so hard that my knuckles begin to turn white. Why am I acting this way? 'You know why', 'oh shut up brain,' I may know why, but  I just can't admit that to myself, not yet. This kid need to be stopped, before he ruins any or all chances I have with her. I watch them both as they walk to the bus stop. "Wow. Can't even afford a car. How old is this kids anyways?" Shut up brain! I'm trying to focus!! I watch as the two talk amongst themselves, seemingly in a deep conversation, and soon enough, the bus arrived, and they got on. Before I could even realize what I was doing, I had already started my truck and began following the bus, watching it's every stop to see if that was the stop where I would see Annabella get off at. And finally, after one bus switch and what seemed to be a million stops, I watched as she and... he.. got off and started walking in a different direction, but much to my anger, they still walked together. I slowly followed them until they came to a small house, and they both went inside. I slam my fist on the steering wheel, careful not to make it honk. I'm so stupid! I lost her! In fact, I got so caught up in my own anger that I didn't realize the person walking up to my car until it was to late. He got into the passenger seat and shut the door, leaving an echoing silence as I narrowed my eyes at him. Why did he just get in my car? MY CAR!  "You've been following us." He told me, in an oddly calm manner. "Oh really now? What makes you say that?", I reply ever so sarcastically. The look he shot me however, shut me up very fast. "I don't know what you want, but stay away from me and Annabella. Got it?" I clench my teeth together and shout at him, "What the hell do you care for?" He narrows his eyes back at me, and without ever raising his voice, he says to me, "I care because I know everything that has happened to her. I care because I had to personally watch her in pain every single day after some guy came along and wrecked her heart. I care because I refuse to let that happen to her again. I care because she is all I have left. I care because she is my sister." And with that, he simply opened the door, and left, not once taking a look back, allowing what he had said to sink in... Wait...... SISTER!?!?!?!