How I want to find out if my crush likes me. (HE DOESN'T RIGHT NOW.)

So this is gonna be a little story of how I want to figure out if my crush likes me... this is JUST a skit....
________________________________

My POV

*sigh* I'm kind of bored here at the lunch table... nobody wants to talk to me... only my mother.... *sigh* Well at least I have Orchestra after this...

Orchestra

Well, my crush is all the way behind me, so it'll take him a few seconds to get here... *walks to locker* *puts in code* *opens locker* "Okay! Got my instrument." *crush walks in* *he smiles at me* "Hey uh, do you think you're gonna pass the test today?" "For orchestra?" "Yeah." He asks scanning my face.

"Um... yeah I guess... I don't know. I practiced yesterday and I'm pretty sure I got the notes down. You?"

"I don't know. Maybe. It's pretty hard since we have to do the 'slurrr'."

"*laughs* Nah! You'll pass! It's really not that hard!"

"Really?"
"Really..."

Playing my instrument while staring at him through my phones reflection

                    Why is he staring at me?

After Orchestra

Hey, why is my friend running and panting towards me? "(MY NAME!!)"

"What the heck (her name) what's wrong?"

"I need to tell you something!!! Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod...*pulls me into a corner* Okay, so you know (my crushes name) right??"

"Uh durr! I've known him since third grade!"

"Well, I was easdropping at lunch and (my crushes friends name) asked him, 'So, do you have a crush on somebody?' And then I heard him say, 'Maybe...' and then*hyperventilates*..."

"Geez, calm down!"

"I CAN'T IT'S TO CUTE!!"

"What?"

"Okay lemme finish the story. So (my crush) whispered in his ear, and he said you!!!"

"Hold up wtf?"

"He apparently doesn't know how to whisper! So I heard him say you!!!!"

I couldn't breath. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest, I felt as if I was gonna explode and bounce off the walls... I felt my face get hot and I could tell I was blushing.

"Are you sure?"

"YES I'M FRICKING SURE! GGGAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

"He better not be faking it..."

"Wait, you like him too???!!!!!!!"

"Maybe..."

"OH MY GOD I NEED A DOCTOR!!"

She literally has no chill...

PE, Math, Science, and Social Studies

I just couldn't get those words out of my head. I just couldn't. My crush actually likes me. I've dreamt of this since third grade, and it finally came true. I have to ask him at the end of the day. Wait no. I'm just going to see what he does...

After all those boring subjects

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-*
LET'S GO!! SCHOOL IS OVER!!! *speed walks to orchestra room*

*opens locker slow af* *crush walks in*

"H-hey."

"Hey!"

"Uh, can I a-ask you s-something?"

"Sure! Anything."

"U-uh. I meant tell you something o-or ask you..."

"Yeeaaaahhh???"

"U-um... so, at lunch-"

"*thinks* HOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAP"

"I was talking w-with my friend, and he asked me if I had a crush, a-and, I uh... I s-said-"

"Go on, spit it out...*is intrigued*"

"I-I s-said...."

"Y-you..........."

"*almost dies* R-really?"

"Yeah...*rubs back of neck*"

"So, you have a crush on me?''

"Yeah."

"M-me too..."

"Really??!!!"

"Yeah."

"Well, the thing I was gonna ask you was... will you go out with me?"

"*hyperventilates* Yeah!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah!!"

We both hugged and that was it. I was dating my crush...

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS CHEESY AF!!!! THAT HAD TO BE THE CRINGIEST THING I'VE WVER WRITTEN... WNDNDJANWLDFN

But that's how most of the kids at my school ask girls out. And tell them their crush like 'em... BUT STILL BLECK!! I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE I WROTE THAT!! GEEZUZ THAT WAS CHEESIER THAN I CHEESE PIZZA AND MAC AND CHEESE COMBINED TOGETHER HOLY SH**