Be ready for this extremely long chapter🙃

OKAY SO THE FIRST THING THAT HAPPENED WAS

FIRST THING THAT HAPPENED

Some other girl came up to my crush while he was going to his next period (I was in ELA so I didn't see it. This is just what I got from my bsf that tells me about these girls hitting up on him) and she said, "tRuSt fALL!!" And fell into his arms...😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

And I was so PISSED and the thing that sucks is that at lunch, she sits a table in front of us. Like girl no. I DON'T EVEN DO THAT.

OH AND THE DANCE WAS THAT DAY, so at lunch she went to get a ticket. They called her row. So being the b**** that I am (😁😏) I said, "Hey when she walks by, I'm gonna lean on your shoulder." And then my crush was like, "Okay *laughs*" And then she walked by. I think she looked and then looked away. Ha get oofed. That's MY man even though he's not my man but he's still my man so back off😂

SECOND THING THAT HAPPENED

Okay so for 4th period, we were waiting to get on the buses right? (We waited like an hour. It was the best hour of my life lmfao XD) So we were bored and our friend was taking millions of snaps of me and my crush. Then our friend took the most cutest motherOOFING photo of me and my crush that has ever existed. It was a picture of him sitting down and me standing up next to him with tHE SAME FACIAL EXPRESSION. LIKE LEGIT, THE EXACT SAME FACE. (That's now my homescreen 🤗) And it was the filter with like red hearts falling and a filter (Also no I don't have any social media's except this hahaha)

Then❗️ My friend took billions of pictures of me on snapchat. And then he took one of me with like that new really pretty flower crown and then I looks so oofing ugly cause I was laughing so hard. And then as soon as my crush saw the picture, he said, " Oh my god. Ö!! You look so bEAUTIFUL!! Oh my god..." and then I was like, literally dying inside. And I said, "Oh my god no!! It looks like trash!! And so weird!!" And he said, "Nuh-uh..." and he was just like, staring at me with soft eyes hOLY OOF. So then he saved it as his homescreen.

THIRD THING THAT HAPPENED

We then FINALLY boarded the buses and I sat next to him (oBVIOUSLY) and then he was like, "Oh yeah. Sit next to me😏" and I died of laughter inside haha. And that was like in a deep voice making that exact face but raising his eyebrows😂😂

Then I kept telling myself I was gonna lean on his shoulder but nO. I didn't. Ha atleast I have today. (We have this concert and we have to ride the buses to our destination. The thing that sucks is that it's not that far. Oof) And then when we got there, we lined up to go inside right? And then he stood behind me right? Then we were both really squished and I was literally stuck to him. I was facing forward and he was doing the same. But our bOdiEs were touching 😅 Like my butt was up against him cause I was so freaking squished. And then he said, "Ohhh yyeeaahhhh. Stay in front of me.😏😏" then I bursted out laughing.

So then we went inside and I sat in front of him. I took multiple pictures of him and he didn't know (yeah ik that's creepy but I don't stare at them every 2 seconds. I jut have them as memories duh)

So then we practiced blah blah blah fun musical choreography yeah yeah

Then three hours later, we went to get our cases and my shoe was untied.  So then I tried tying my shoe but then my other friend (our third wheel) pulled the string and it came undone. Then my crush started doing that. This went on for about, literally 10 minutes. So then my friend said, " Alright we should let her tie her shoes now." Then my cRUSH TIED MY SHOE FOR ME HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH. Then we were like looking at our calves (ikr wtf) and both of them had jiggly calves. Then my crush flicked my calve and he was like, "Wow. How do you even- wow." Cause like my calves were like, not that jiggly haha.

Then I was tired as oof so then I fell asleep on my case (kind of. I just closed my eyes) and then my crush scooted close to me but he didn't do anything. Then some kid was like "Is (mY nAmE) really asleep??" Then I woke up 😒 Then I said, "not anymore.." then I laughed

FOURTH THING THAT HAPPENED

So it was FINALLY time to leave right? And then we waited almost 20 minutes for our buses to arrive cause they were late. Then we boarded the buses blah blah blah. And then my crush was like, "How big are your hands?" Then we touch hands like this 🙏🏻 and holy crap my hands are small. He said  "Oh my god!! Your hands are so small!! They're so cute!!" And then I laughed so hard. Then some kid walked by and he said, "Look how small her hands are!!!" Then the kid was shook to. Then walked off. So then later on, we touched hands like that again to compare our hand sizes again cause I was bored. Then after like 2 seconds, he held my hand kind of like this 🙏🏻. But he put his fingers between my fingers. But that was like for 1 second so Oof. I started laughing and he did too.

Then on the buses he was showing me some game he was playing. Then I finally built up the courage to lean on his shoulder. He really didn't care actually. He just continued playing his game 😂. So then I got up off his shoulder and he made like the Illuminati triangle thing with his fingers, and he did the x-files theme song and said, " Hoowww iiisss this person so beeauutiifulll?" And he tilted his head getting my head and I was like "AAWWWW!!!" And I leaned on his shoulder for like 3 seconds and said, "Why are you so nice?? Ugh❤️💝💞💞💚❤️💘💚💖💝❤️💝💞"

So then after that we got off the buses and went home with our families. I honestly can't wait for today cause we get to go on the buses again. Idk if I'm gonna sit next to him but maybe. So yeah, that's all that happened yesterday. Can't wait to see what today brings!! 🤗  I'll tell you when I have the chance what happened today

Thanks for reading!! Bye😁