3 TIMES!! 3 👕+Plus fun memorable days shared with u!!

ALRIGHT SO A WHILE BACK I HAD FORGOT TO TELL YOU, HE HAD LET ME WEAR HIS HOODIE FOR A DAY AND IT WAS SO CUTE.(for 7 hours basically) AND THEN WHEN I GAVE IT BACK TO HIM B4 WE LEFT SKOOL, HE TEXTED ME AND SAID, "The jacket smells amazing"

I SMELL GOOD???!!!!

HOW?

Lmfao I take daily showers and scrub the crap out of myself. Gotta stay fresh 👌

ANYWAYS, I REPLIED BACK WITH "🤣🤣" AND BE REPLIED WITH LOL

AND THEN YA KNOW HOW MONDAY IS THE WORST DAY OF THE WEEK? WELL MY MONDAY LAST WEEK WAS FREAKING AWESOME. WE HAD LIKE A FAKE COUPLE DAY WHERE HE TICKLED MY SHOULDERS, LET ME WEAR HIS HOODIE, AND WE HUGGED. OH MY TROLL.

AND AND AND AND WE TOOK A SELFIE

Okay I'll stop actin like a crazy person

Oh and holy mother of trolls guess what happened yesterday...

I was sitting at the table a-(quick lil story b4 this happened and goes with wut I'm about to say) At skool. Crush:Oh my god imagine me shirtless *starts laughing* Me: OH MY GOD😂😂😂😂😂 (end of lil story) -nd my phone buzzed right? From my crush. So I opened it and holy mother of crushes I don't think I've ever seen a shirtless 13 year old in my life. HE SENT A PICTURE OF HIS TOP PORTION OF HIS BODY TRYING TO SHOW HIM HIS SHOULDER. I GUESS HE TRIED GETTING MY ATTENTION BY A LOT CAUSE HE FREAKING DID. We FaceTimed that same day and (dammit he had a shirt on when we FaceTimed) we were talking about the picture and he said, "Oh god I think I have like a 2 pack" I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING HE DOES THOUGH(lmao u think I'm gonna share his picture with u ha troll u thought) and then we ended the FaceTime like 2 hours later and we told each other good night. We started saying it like this...

Him: Good night love you beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Me: Good night hot person. I love you too❤️💝💞💜💜🧡💗💚💘💕❣️❤️💝💞💚💞💗💙💘💘💚💞💝❤️💞

Yes I call him hot person don't judge me ok🤣

Ooohhh and about my second crush... he's dating sum1 😒 It's not like I can date or anything I'm just a tad bit jealous.

SPEAKING OF JEALOUSNESS I GOT SO JEALOUS THE OTHER DAY HOLY CRAP

K so my crush and I were texting the other day about jealousy and stuff right? Well, he said, "Who would be your second choice of person to date?" And I was like "idk. Probably nobody cause a lot of kids are ugly and immature. Or maayybbbeee _____"he agreed then... my heart had stopped for a few seconds, reading one of the girls I hate the most. (Ya I hate her but I'm not sharing her name) I froze. I stopped doing whatever I was doing. I had a HUGE knot in my throat.

Ya I guess it's fair cause I kind of like that other kid and he likes another girl a bit too but I mean still...

So I replied back with...
":("

And then he said, 1/10 liking her, 4 1/2 /10 (four and one half out of ten). I was a tiny tiny bit relieved but I was still pissed asf. So I finally told him I would date the other kid.

Oof I still have a lot to tell ya but a b**** Tired so I'm gonna bit the hay. Good night amazing people who take their sweet time to read my trashy stories!!!❤️💜💚💚💞💗💖💕❤️💜